Evoke Create is a different kind of advertising agency — we were purpose-built to efficiently deliver core healthcare tactics. We thrive on getting tactics done with immediacy, creativity, and efficiency — all for flat-fee, per deliverable pricing. We bring years of experience as a valued, strategic execution partner with a model to support work as a complement or sole agency.
We are looking to add a Copy Supervisor with a passion for tactical execution to our growing creative team. This role will primarily support a biosimilar portfolio. Day-to-day will comprise of manuscript and annotation development for new and derivative tactics, client-facing support, and collaboration with the agency brand team.
This candidate should enjoy a fast-paced environment and be flexible, easily adapting to changing priorities. This role is remote – and will be forever! Evoke Create has encouraged telecommuting since 2009.
· Develop creative and strategically sound solutions for a portfolio of oncology brands at the agency
· Write, reference, and annotate copy in preparation for medical/legal review
· Drive brand stewardship; own the data, messaging, style, and references
· Create both HCP and patient-facing materials to educate on the brands
· Represent Evoke Create in client-facing meetings and MLR; explain copy decisions in an articulate and thoughtful way
· Work in close partnership with Evoke Create staff art directors, client service leads, and editors to provide a point of view on issues facing your brand(s)
· Manages workload to maximize quality of work while meeting all deadlines. We currently utilize Workfront and Proof HQ to manage projects at our agency
· 5+ years of pharmaceutical advertising experience across various forms of media (print + digital) and audiences (HCP + consumer). Oncology experience a plus!
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret scientific data
· Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to project-manage + meet deadlines