Evoke Create – Associate Manager/Manager, Submissions Support
Evoke Create is a different kind of advertising agency — we were purpose-built to efficiently deliver core healthcare tactics. We thrive on getting tactics done with immediacy, creativity, and efficiency — all for flat-fee, per deliverable pricing. We bring years of experience as a valued, strategic execution partner with a model to support work as a complement or sole agency.
We are looking to add a Associate Operations Manager/Manager with a passion for tactical execution to our growing operations team. This role will primarily assist the account team in the coordination of and execution of advertising for clients.
This candidate should enjoy a fast-paced environment and be flexible, easily adapting to changing priorities. This role is remote – and will be forever! Evoke Create has encouraged telecommuting since 2009.
- Submits projects for review in the client's electronic review system
- Liaises with client operations colleagues to ensure projects route compliantly and efficiently through the system
- Partners with vendors to ensure projects deploy accurately and compliantly
- Leads internal creative operations process(es)
- Partners with account and operations teams as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and efficient approach
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Independently completes responsibilities with a high level of comfort working in a growing enterprise
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong computer skills are a must; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as Gmail and Google Docs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task, using exceptional judgment in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a flexible and positive attitude
- Advertising, Marketing, Business, or related degree
New-Model Advertising Agency With Strong Growth and Unique Opportunities
- Join a fast-growing agency where core values, culture, and team are a part of each day
- Contribute to the momentum of new-model agency
- Partner with the best creative and marketing talents in the business
- Learn skills while defining new industry benchmarks