Account Manager – evoke galliard
Do you have a curiosity about science / medicine and the power of a well-crafted and creatively delivered story? Do you have a proven track record in healthcare PR and communications? If so, then we want to hear from you.
What would you be doing?
At evoke galliard the work is so varied it’s difficult to describe exactly what you’d be doing week to week, or sometimes even day to day. That’s what makes it exciting. Ultimately though, you’d be helping to support a range of clients across some of the most high impact diseases that society faces from cancer and COVID-19, through to rare genetic disorders. You will have the opportunity to use, develop and hone your expertise in traditional media relations, digital and social media, issues and reputation management, internal communications, patient engagement and disease awareness activities (to name a few).
The ideal candidate will be an established Account Manager (or someone looking to make that jump) who is a brilliant communicator with hands-on experience gained in a PR or healthcare communications agency.
This highly valued role will be perfect for someone looking to take their career to the next level, helping shape scientific storytelling by creating campaigns and tactics that truly engage audiences and deliver measurable ROI for our clients.
Whatever you’re doing, your career will be our top priority. When you join, you’ll get a personalised development plan, and a senior team member will help you shape your career. We’d love to hear from you if you think this sounds like you!
Am I right for the job?
- Love explaining talking about / explaining science and making it relevant to whoever you are speaking to
- Are passionate about healthcare communications and how it can be used to deliver inspiring content and experiences to a variety of audiences
- Have proven track record of delivering exceptional client outcomes in healthcare communications
- Enjoy working in a team and coming up with ideas, concepts and answers together
- Want to work in an environment where curiosity and questions are encouraged
- Have energy, enthusiasm and proactive approach to helping others succeed
- Have a super organised streak and take pride in doing things well
- Are business-minded with experience of managing client account finances, or an interest in doing so
- Want to expand and hone your coaching and team management skills
Then a career at evoke galliard could be for you.
What is important to us?
- At Galliard, we are unified by common values and driven by our curiosity and enthusiasm for science, letting expertise guide us and creativity inspire us to find the best way to tell a compelling story. Trust is the foundation of our partnerships and our courage of conviction holds us to our commitments and propels us to deliver work to the highest standard
- We strive to create a nurturing and progressive culture and support our people to lead happier, healthier lives at work because it is not only the right thing to do, but that it will help our people to be more successful in their careers
- A key part of our culture is the diversity of our people. With this in mind, we continue to spend time ensuring our working practices are as inclusive as they possibly can be. This not only makes Galliard a more stimulating and interesting place to work, it also helps us to provide more creative and intelligent solutions for our clients