Digital Insights and Analytics Lead
Digital Insights and Analytics Lead
Are you a creative, customer-focused digital insights expert looking to join a dynamic, fun and passionate team to support innovative science and healthcare communications strategies for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies?
At Evoke Galliard, we unpick complex scientific data and information about life-changing health-related science and turn it into meaningful communications that inform and inspire the media, doctors and the general public. Strategic data and insights are an important way we inform our communications through digital, social media, media and integrated channels and campaigns. We are now looking for a keen expert in digital insights and analytics to support teams as we continue through an exciting period of growth around our data-driven digital capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on digital insights and analytics experience gained from a leading digital research, insights and analytics projects, working closely with digital marketing and communications teams within a client service setting.
You will act as an expert in digital insights and how they inform digital and omnichannel initiatives, and oversee consistent delivery of insights and analytics projects across the company.
You will be expected to work with a high degree of individual accountability and will be required to coach and train colleagues as appropriate. You will report to the Digital Director, and work with the digital, design and client teams to deliver truly integrated and measurable work.
This role will be perfect for someone looking to take their career to the next level and help shape strategy and digital insights and analytics services.
- Manage multiple significant digital insights projects independently with assigned team
- Oversee the effective delivery of all digital insights and analytics projects across the company, coordinating with account teams and managing of assigned resources
- Act as an expert in digital insights and how they inform strategy, ensure effective planning and implementation of campaigns, and ensuring best practice applies to all client-facing digital and omnichannel initiatives
- Line manage 1-2 direct reports and support their development
- Support new business efforts by quickly developing relevant insights, participating in developing proposals and pitching to clients, proactively contributing to driving organic growth on existing accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and their digital teams, as well as cross-functionally throughout the Evoke and Inizio network
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business analytics, digital marketing, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years’ experience, with a focus on analyzing digital data
- Proficient in using various analytics, insights, dashboarding, and data visualization tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- Hands-on experience with platform analytics such as Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ad Manager, and familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience of working with clients and account teams in an agency environment; expected to oversee multiple projects for range of clients
- Highly developed communications skills, including ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience, and strong verbal, written and listening skills
- Entrepreneurial – needs to enjoy building new area of business, will look upon challenge as opportunity to be innovative in driving new services and business
- Passionate about the power of data to shape healthcare experiences and outcomes, as well as to identify opportunities to drive change online
- High emotional intelligence with positive and can-do attitude
- Experience of working within the healthcare setting is a bonus but not essential