Account Executive - Public Affairs/Health Policy
Evoke Incisive Health
About Evoke Incisive Health
Evoke Incisive Health is a global, award-winning health policy and public affairs consultancy.
At Evoke Incisive Health, we help our clients understand fast-paced health policy environments and advise them on how they can cut through the noise with their policy and communications strategies. We are creative, ambitious and dedicated and if you are too, then we can offer you a sector-leading opportunity to grow your skills and expertise.
We help our clients to engage with decision makers in government and the NHS to highlight where they can make a difference to improve healthcare and patients’ lives. We deliver the results that matter for our clients and - ultimately - for the patients they serve.
In 2021 we joined the Evoke group, allying with healthcare PR, marketing, advertising and digital agencies to multiply the impact of healthcare communications for our clients.
What’s the job?
As an Account Executive, you will be an essential part of a team working with clients across a wide range of issues and challenges. Our clients are diverse, ranging from small charities to global pharmaceutical companies, but they are united by the shared aim of improving the lives of patients and populations around the world.
The broad scope of our clients’ interests means that no two days are the same - from day one you will be hands-on in helping to deliver a wide range of projects, involving anything from organising the launch of a report in Parliament to putting together a video on how artificial intelligence could help the NHS address workforce challenges.
Our Account Executives are responsible for:
- Keeping abreast of major policy and political developments through news and political feed monitoring
- Providing rapid alerts to the internal and client teams about monitoring items of interest
- Drafting biographies of stakeholders and preparing stakeholder maps to support client meetings
- Ensuring the work delivered is to a high degree of accuracy (both in terms of substance, and in terms of spelling and grammar)
- Supporting the logistics of client meetings (including room bookings, catering, preparation and circulation of papers)
- Capturing the discussion at client meetings and providing comprehensive meeting reports
- Implementing client programmes, working under the direction of the client team lead and with the support of the wider client team
- Supporting the development of materials for new business purposes and participating in pitches, as appropriate
- Participating in agency workstreams or other non-account initiatives as appropriate including Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Health and Safety
What is it like to work at Evoke Incisive Health?
At Evoke Incisive Health we pride ourselves on a culture that supports team well-being as well as business excellence. We are mindful to create a work environment that supports colleagues’ home as well as their professional lives – with supportive paternity and maternity packages and respectful working hours practices.
We have a dynamic working policy that provides colleagues with more flexibility about when and where they work, with collaboration days where we bring everyone to the office to enable joint working, thinking and socialising. As a member of the Evoke group, we benefit from the expertise of a central Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DE&I) function, supporting us to build a strong and welcoming team from different backgrounds and experiences.
What opportunities are there for development?
At Evoke Incisive Health we are as ambitious for ourselves as we are for our clients. From the moment you join our team you will be supported and encouraged to develop your talents in your own interest areas and challenged to discover and hone new areas of expertise, through projects in different sectors of healthcare or new geographies.
Our offer includes formal training programmes, a personal training budget, regular opportunities to hear from expert speakers, and most importantly the opportunity to work with and learn from a senior team that has helped to drive some of the most significant health policy change in recent times.