Junior Account Executive- Health Policy
Evoke Incisive Health
Health Policy- Junior Account Executive -Traineeship
Length of contract: 6 months
Are you passionate about health policy and European public affairs? Are you ambitious and eager to work with and learn from the people who are helping redefine health communications and the EU health policy landscape? Then the Incisive Health job opportunity could be the right career move for you.
Founded in 2013, evoke Incisive Health is one of Europe's leading specialist healthcare policy and communications consultancies. Our focus is on delivering substantive policy change on the biggest health issues of the day. From our offices in Brussels and London, our multinational and multilingual team of more than 40 consultants uses its in-depth understanding of the drivers of health policy to design strategies, which address the root causes of problems and deliver real change – in perceptions, opinion, policy and the delivery of health services.
We are now recruiting for a talented and hard-working Junior Account Executive for our Brussels office to join a team that is determined to raise the standard in health policy and communications with every project we deliver.
The role is remunerated and will offer outstanding opportunities for personal development.
As an JAE at Incisive Health Brussels, you will be exposed to many different aspects of specialist health consultancy.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering political and policy intelligence
- Assisting with client service
- Participating in new business and marketing efforts
- General day to day support of the EU Public Policy Team
RequirementsThe successful candidate will have a university degree in a relevant field (a master's degree is a plus) and will be able to demonstrate:
- Keen interest in health policy and European public affairs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and at least one more EU language
- Sound understanding of EU policy and decision-making processes
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of standard office software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Capacity to work alone and as part of a team
- Eager, productive and positive attitude
- A go-getter who wants to learn and contribute to a fast-growing and dynamic agency
- Right to legally work in Belgium
Prior experience in public affairs, health policy, consultancy and/or in the European institutions is highly desirable.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.