Senior Digital Manager
Senior Digital Manager
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
Work from where you work best (remote role)
We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate be responsible for leading client engagement by driving the development and execution of digital strategies across client business and serves as a day-to-day client contact on digital programs.
- Builds solid client relationships through open communications and regular interaction
- Exhibits strong understanding of clients’ business objectives and overall strategy; showcases ability to marry communications/digital tactics to client’s broader strategy
- Participates in client meetings/calls and leads client updates associated with digital projects
- Anticipates and proactively seeks to address the needs of clients
- Able to develop and implement sound digital strategies for clients with minimal oversight that build lasting digital connections, improving healthcare experiences while delivering on client objectives
- Actively ensures digital integration, complementing and enhance the broader tactical mix for clients across channels
- Plays a lead role in drafting and sending client communications materials
- Helps to foster a data-driven communications mindset across the business – leading channel and content audits, garnering audience and competitor insights, building informed user journeys and personas to inform the creation of compelling content
- Drives the process to set and maintain measurement and evaluation frameworks, setting KPIs with clients and account team peers for digital communications workstreams. Manages the production of regular and ad-hoc reports to support strategies and create actionable insights.
- Actively translates data and analytics into actionable insights, providing recommendations to optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of project timelines, budgets and deliverables and independently oversees assigned project workstreams
- Effectively develops budgets and SOWs specific to digital projects, managing financials on a monthly basis and flagging pertinent updates to internal finance team and clients when needed, with little oversight by managers
- Possesses skills necessary to manage issues, mobilizing teams to respond to issues and provide strategically sound recommendations to clients on how to handle/address issues
- Identifies research needs and conducts in-depth research to support strategic and tactical plans
Business Development & Operations
- Supports preparation for new business opportunities, including assistance with research analysis, presentation development, RFP responses, etc.
- Participates in new business presentations as appropriate
- Takes on a leadership role in evolving agency digital capabilities
- Educates agency and client teams on digital strategy and latest advancements and trends
- Utilizes data to support agency recommendations and to drive idea generation
- Takes the initiative in seeking training on company processes/procedures
Leadership & Teamwork
- Displays an ongoing willingness to gain knowledge and make significant contributions to the team
- Manages assigned projects and knows when supervisor/senior leadership review is required vs. when to keep projects moving independently, providing updates as appropriate
- Knows when to involve client/line managers in decisions and when to execute on decisions independently
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness and works through issues collaboratively or independently as appropriate
- Displays flexibility in working across teams, able to adapt to project needs, different team working styles, etc.
- Provides direct and constructive feedback to junior team members, supporting them in developing fundamental skill sets (writing, research, logistics, etc.)
- Supports colleagues across the companies in improving their digital capabilities through structured and informal learning/sharing
- Encourages and responds to regular feedback from manager and team members
- Serves as a role model for junior team members and is invested in their professional growth
- Able to gather information to make appropriate decisions for clients and internal teams
- Recognized by peers and management for their consistent and proactive contributions to the team
- Role models company values and inspires an inclusive culture
- Clearly and professionally conveys thoughts and ideas to teams and clients
- Proactively seeks out/regularly leads key aspects of client interactions to further develop client communications skills
- Is an engaged listener with an ability to distill input into outputs
- Possesses superb internal and external communications skills (verbal, written, listening
Desired Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, digital, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in health communications (public, private, or non-profit)
- 5-8 years’ experience with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience within a similar digital communications or digital marketing role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Passionate about digital with strong understanding of digital best practices across digital touchpoints, content and storytelling trends
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships/partnerships (internally and externally)
- Track record of building successful digital and social campaigns. Experience with social media strategy, content creation and campaign management – organic and paid initiatives.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke is an equal opportunity employer.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.