About Evoke Kyne
Evoke Kyne is a global, award-winning health communications and public relations agency dedicated to helping improve and save lives. We were founded on the belief that communication is a powerful health intervention. We are part of Evoke, a marketing, media, and communication agency designed for health and wellness.
The Digital Manager supports client engagements by aiding in the development and execution of digital strategies across client business and serves as a day-to-day client contact on digital programs. Typically, the Digital Manager:
- Supports 2-4 client/project teams
- Typically has 4-6 years’ relevant experience
- Manages assigned projects with minimal supervision
- Reports to the Director or Vice President
- Begins building client counsel and relationship management skills through regular/ appropriate interaction during client update calls, team meetings, etc.
- Develops deep understanding of clients’ business, unique needs and mindset of target populations
- Serves as day-to-day support team member on multiple client accounts
- Acts as liaison with company partners and vendors on client projects with little oversight
- Collaborates with senior members of the digital team to develop digital strategies
- Supports daily execution and management of digital projects such as multichannel campaigns, webinar series, web or microsite development, email campaigns including logistics, timetables and deadlines
- Effectively communicates creative concepts and ideas to clients
- Can successfully manage assigned project workstreams independently/with little oversight and provides progress updates to team members proactively
- Contributes to tactical planning on assigned digital projects and begins to develop digital strategies
- Develops thought leadership pieces and client POVs
- Helps ensure digital programs are compliant with relevant guidelines and legislation, e.g., FDA, ABPI, GDPR, etc.
Business Development & Operations
- Participates in new business brainstorms and conducts research on new business projects
- Takes on a supporting role in evolving agency digital capabilities
- Educates agency and client teams on utility of digital and latest advancements and trends
- Helps develop and attend agency new business presentations
- Takes the initiative in seeking training on company processes/procedures
Leadership & Teamwork
- Displays an ongoing willingness to gain knowledge and make significant contributions to the team
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness and attempts to work through issues collaboratively or independently as appropriate
- Displays flexibility in working across teams and ability to adapt to project needs, different team working styles, etc.
- Mentors and enhances skills of digital team
- Works closely and collaboratively with junior team members, serving as a role model and helping to mentor and provide direction on projects as needed
- Effectively partners with account teams to meet client needs, clearly communicating project objectives, direction and timing
- Actively supports company values and an inclusive culture
- Supports the development of multichannel plans
- Manages daily cross-channel digital actions including insight-driven content planning, collaborating with Creative/external teams on asset development, writing/reviewing digital content calendars (search, social, web, email) and delivering best-in-class, optimized assets across channels
- Maintaining campaign digital project plans and timelines to ensure optimal delivery and effectiveness
- Takes the lead in developing a variety of materials including best practice guides, checklists and guidance to support best-in-class multichannel activation
- Maintains relationships with relevant platform reps and vendors (podcast, webinar, creative, development, etc.)
- Encourages and responds to feedback from manager and team members
- Takes opportunities to lead in client interactions to further develop client communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, digital or business or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years’ communications or related marketing / digital / social; Global health issues or health product communications experience an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Passionate about digital marketing with strong understanding of digital media, including social media platforms, mobile, data, content and storytelling trends
- Demonstrated experience working across digital channels and executing programs supporting corporate, branded and unbranded healthcare and lifestyle initiatives
- Track record of building successful digital and social campaigns. Experience with social media strategy, content creation and campaign management – organic and paid initiatives; Hands-on experience with web management, mobile engagement, search or email marketing not required but an advantage.
- Proficiency with online/social research, content management and analytics platforms such as Netbase, Sprinklr, Buffer, Buzzsumo, Meltwater, WordPress, Canva, Klipfolio, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Confident with digital data, able to guide analytics projects and derive meaningful insights that can inform the strategic approach and yield hyper-targeted, high-impact communications strategies
- Deep understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Shows an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses strong organizational and project management skills
- Superb internal and external communications skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Strong time management skills, able to balance multiple priorities
- Resourceful and proactively seeks solutions to challenges
- Knowledge of relevant guidelines and legislation as they pertain to digital marketing (e.g., GDPR) or to health communications (e.g., FDA or ABPI guidelines)
- Passionate about improving lives through innovations in health
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.