Evoke Kyne is an award-winning communications agency that harnesses insight, experience and creativity to advance health and wellbeing around the world. We are part of Evoke, a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human.TM
The Account Supervisor will support client engagements by developing and executing existing and new client programs. This is an opportunity to support client and new business development efforts across a range of healthcare clients, using your communications training and experience to improve health and make a difference.
Based in Philadelphia, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing global company.
- Builds solid client relationships through open communication and regular interaction
- Demonstrates understanding of client business objectives and overall strategy; showcases ability to marry communications/PR tactics up to client’s broader strategy
- Participates in client meetings/calls and leads client updates associated with projects owned
- Anticipates and proactively seeks to address the needs of clients
- Plays a major part in drafting client communication materials, such as emails, project proposals, newsletters, research and results reports, press releases/materials, video scripts, social media content, etc.
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of project timelines, budgets and deliverables and independently oversee assigned project workstreams
- Key contributor to tactical planning on assigned projects
- Effectively develops budgets and scopes of work, managing financials on a monthly basis and flagging pertinent updates to internal finance team and clients when needed, with little oversight by managers
- Possesses skills necessary to handle issues management, mobilizing teams to respond to issues and provide strategically sound recommendations to clients on how to handle/address issues
- Identifies research needs and conducts in-depth research to support strategic and tactical plans
- Able to develop recommendations and implement both traditional and social media tactics as needed to support client programs
Business Development and Operations
- Supports preparation for new business opportunities, including assistance with research analysis, presentation development, RFP responses, etc.
- Participates in new business presentations as appropriate
- Utilizes data to support agency recommendations and to drive idea generation
- Takes the initiative in seeking training on company processes/procedures
- Understands key issues to be considered when making decisions
- Clearly and professionally conveys thoughts and ideas to teams and clients
- Proactively seeks out / regularly leads key aspects of client interactions to further develop client communication skills
- Is an engaged listener with an ability to distill input into outputs
- Possesses superb internal and external communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
Teamwork & Leadership
- Displays an ongoing willingness to gain knowledge and make significant contributions to the team
- Manages assigned projects and knows when manager / senior leadership review is required vs. when to keep projects moving independently, providing updates as appropriate
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness and works through issues collaboratively or independently as appropriate
- Demonstrates flexibility in working across teams, able to adapt to project needs, different team working styles, etc.
- Provides direct and constructive feedback to junior team members, supporting them in developing fundamental skill sets (writing, research, logistics, etc.)
- Encourages and responds to regular feedback from manager and team members
- Serves as a role model for junior team members and is invested in their professional growth
- Knows when to involve client/line managers in decisions and when to execute on decisions independently
- Recognized by peers and management for their consistent and proactive contributions to the team
- Role models company values and inspires an inclusive culture
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, business or health / science related field or equivalent experience
- Five (5)-eight (8) years’ communications experience or related agency, private sector or not-for-profit health experience; specific expertise in healthcare communication dealing with public and private sector entities in global and/or domestic health is preferred
- Demonstrates keen critical thinking skills and proactivity
- Recognized project management aptitude
- Developed client presentation skills
- Possesses strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong time management skills; able to manage multiple priorities
- Works collaboratively as part of a team
- Experienced manager with ability and passion for helping to drive professional growth of team members
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Shows an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of Evoke KYNE’s missions and values and a commitment to the growth and success of the company
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships/partnerships (internally and externally)
- Experience driving current or new business growth
- Passionate about improving lives through innovations in health
- A good understanding of current issues in domestic and global health
- Social and traditional media experience strongly preferred; must demonstrate a track record of results
Evoke Kyne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or qualified job applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.