Senior Account Director - Evoke MicroMass
Who We Are:
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We're a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide smooth access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry's deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
- Is the day-to-day account lead and have proactive, daily client communications
- Is accountable for the impeccable delivery of multiple large-sized, high-value client projects
- Ensure junior team members are delivering quality account management deliverables such as weekly client status reports and meetings, accurate and relevant contact reports, etc.
- Lead productive and informed project kickoffs, holding all team members responsible for providing required documentation
- Become or ensure that appropriate team members are experts in our clients' Medical/Legal/Regulatory review processes and ensures clean submissions with previous insights applied, offers MLR solutions to clients to further increase the value proposition
- Is accountable for the client's total budget by having proactive, ongoing conversations with the project management team and/or clients/VP
- Work with project management to establish forecasts and ensures that financial goals are met/exceeded
- Can deploy the right resources at the right time, while remaining profitable
- Consistently work to exceed quarterly and yearly financial goals
- With project management, is responsible for the development and presentation of SOWs
- When appropriate, participates in new business opportunities and attends pitches
Client Relationship Management:
- Foster a stronger relationship with direct clients as well as creating new, and more senior relationships across the brand; including live interactions as much as possible
- Has the ability to convey complex ideas/solutions to clients in a simplistic manner
- Is always looking for ways to better serve the client, to grow their business, and grow the business
- Gain the trust and confidence of the client as well as more senior members of the client team and can receive team feedback for service optimization
- Is not afraid of having the 'tough' conversations, but instead handle them with grace and dignity
- With the strategy and creative teams, leads brand planning process
- Is an expert in all aspects of our clients' business, being able to speak to the category, across channels, and across targets – and can articulate to the larger teams
- Oversee the development and presentation of the project brief as needed and with the strategy and creative teams, owns the development of creative/strategic briefs and associated processes
- Work directly with the strategy and analytics teams to assess program performance and to identify new and/or optimization opportunities
Management and Mentoring:
- Mentor and support junior account management team members
- Provide scheduled and ongoing feedback (both positive and constructive) to managed account team members, ensuring their growth and positive improvement
- Learn under the mentorship of senior Account and Agency team
- Will report to the VP, Client Services
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or pharmaceutical-related field required
- 12 years of experience managing healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing accounts
- At least 7 years agency experience required
- At least 5 years healthcare experience required
- Consumer marketing experience required (DTC)
- Multichannel marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team to successfully deliver multiple high-value, fast-moving initiatives/accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop, grow, and extend a meaningful client relationship
- Demonstrated ability to identify and act upon growth opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor junior account members
- Exhibits forward thinking and is solution oriented (internally and externally)
- A clear understanding of the versatile team and when to engage resources
- A desire to excel and grow within the account management field
- Impeccable attention to detail and self-accountability
- Willingness to learn, recognizing there's always more to learn
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on time while also being engaged in new business opportunities or similar
- Masterful communicator with a combination of listening, speaking, and business writing skills, knows when to pick up the phone, when to be at the client, when to email
- Strong experience presenting to small or large groups, both internally and externally
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Encompass our core values
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis (25-35% of the time)
- Flexible Vacation
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
- No one is here by mistake.
- Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
- Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
- You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
- Patients are waiting – we can't.
- Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.
Evoke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Evoke are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Evoke will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.