Account Supervisor - Evoke MicroMass
Cary, North Carolina
Who We Are:
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
- Lead the day-to-day management of identified projects on assigned accounts
- Build and manage successful relationships with assigned clients and external agency partners
- Collaborate with Creative Services/Strategic Services/Project Management to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients/accounts
- Understand and participate in assigned accounts’ brand planning process as needed
- Identify new revenue opportunities within assigned accounts
- Manage and/or mentor junior-level team members as needed
- Be the client advocate by articulating their strategic needs to the internal team to ensure brand/project objectives are fully met
- Review and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinate client approval
- Write and/or review appropriate client documents, including statements of work, project briefs, meeting/conference agendas and reports, change logs, etc.
- Partner with project management to oversee project timing and budget
- Exceed client expectations by leading and managing assigned accounts
- Be exceptionally dynamic, confident, thoughtful, and motivating
- Be passionate about our people and the work we do
- Bring inspiration daily
- Collaborate positively in an innovative and cooperative work environment
- Have proven financial management experience
- Have comprehensive knowledge of digital communications
- Have the ability to assess day-to-day situations and make decisions based on the impact of many factors, such as quality of work, internal team, client timelines, budget, etc.
- Possess a passion for technology, emerging media; specific interactive strategy experience in relationship marketing and social media is the dream
- Be a team player that advocates for their team and understands their client needs
- Know and love agency life and understand how to move in the pharma/healthcare marketplace
- Be solution oriented at all times
- Be extremely detail and process oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or pharmaceutical-related field
- Have 4+ years of relevant industry experience; agency, digital marketing, and/or pharma experience is a plus
- Have the ability to travel on an as needed basis (10-15% of time)
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
- No one is here by mistake.
- Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
- Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
- You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
- Patients are waiting – we can’t.
- Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.
Evoke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Evoke are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Evoke will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.