Project Manager II - Evoke MicroMass
Cary, North Carolina
Who we are:
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
About the role:
Project managers are the driving force at Evoke MicroMass. As the internal point of contact for all projects, project managers serve as operational partners with the account team and are the liaisons for the entire development team (strategic services, creative services, technology services, operations, accounting, and administration). They oversee and manage the end-to-end development of projects, according to established business processes.
- Play an integral role in all decisions regarding process, project resources, budgets, and schedules
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering marketing programs from ideation to execution
- Present evoke MicroMass’ capabilities and process internally and externally based on knowledge of who does what, when, and how long execution takes
- Lead the team to flawless execution, ensuring processes are being followed and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Oversee and manage end-to-end development of projects according to established business processes
- Understand the nature of the work performed by each evoke MicroMass department
- First point of contact in identifying the need for internal and external resources for existing projects & working with resourcing manager to secure project resources and with other PMs to prioritize resources' work. Interact with the internal team to determine project feasibility based on scope and training
- Identify and prevent possible risks that may affect projects
- Find solutions to course-correct to get project back on track
- Craft initial and ongoing project milestones for evoke MicroMass, clients, and vendor/agency partners
- Create, update and maintain detailed project schedules and ensure that all deadlines are met according to the schedule
- Know the project scope, details, and status at all times and provide project status to both internal and external teams
- Develop estimates for hours and out-of-pocket expenses for new projects with minimal support from senior management
- Monitor budgets for more complex projects, including working with account services and finance to find budgetary solutions when necessary if projects get off track
- Build rapport and manage with no support from senior management the vendor/agency partner relationship in terms of execution and deliverables
- As the operational expert, confidently co-lead client status calls along with account services, including updating status agendas, speaking to project status, budget and timelines
- Be exceptionally dynamic, confident, thoughtful, and motivating
- Be passionate about our people and the work we do
- Be confident in leading diverse teams at various levels of seniority
- Collaborate positively in an innovative and cooperative work environment
- Be proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented at all times
- Have advanced experience using MS Project or Smartsheets and Excel
- Have advanced experience managing budgets, developing and managing timelines, creating status agendas
- Successfully motivate teams to make decisions and commit to deadlines and deliverables
- Be extremely organized, detail and process oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritize multiple accounts and requests from competing stakeholders
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have 3 – 5 years of project management experience working with creative teams
- Preferred experience in a marketing agency and/or pharmaceutical marketing setting
- Have experience managing a project size of $1.5M to $2.5M
- Manage a team size of 10 to 15 including, but not limited to strategic services, creative services, technology services, event planning, print production, and finance
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
- No one is here by mistake.
- Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
- Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
- You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
- Patients are waiting – we can’t.
- Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.
Evoke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Evoke are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Evoke will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.