About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
About the role:
The Senior Strategist will support healthcare clients and internal departments in developing behaviorally-driven marketing strategies to meet our goals. You will lead client-facing strategist responsibilities for multiple clients. The Senior Strategist will also contribute to new business development opportunities and add your expertise to efforts within Evoke MicroMass. This role will report to the Associate Director, Strategy.
- You will understand and promote the application of behavioral science insights, information and methods
- You will demonstrate the ability to process and understand our client’s category, competition, brand, and business goals
- You will demonstrate an understanding of our client’s customers, their needs and behaviors
- You will manage time and resources to meet company revenue and strategic growth goals
- You will maintain current knowledge of pharmaceutical professional marketing and give feedback on changing market conditions and competitive information.
- You will be a subject matter expert from a strategic point-of-view on specific client challenges or marketplace dynamics
- You will oversee the brand and communications direction of assigned accounts in partnership with the Account Lead and Creative Lead
- You will create and advocate for brand strategies, defining them and building them across tactics
- You will guide the strategic vision and creative output for assigned business
- You will identify additional opportunities for growing assigned accounts, both in the world and within the agency
- You will manage relationships with internal and external team members
- You will be the strategic voice and oversee the strategic efficacy of the work in creative reviews
- You will ensure the creative and account work is always on strategy before leaving the agency
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, marketing or communications
- 5+ years experience in a strategic marketing position with an agency that services the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing strategies and range of therapeutic expertise.
- Experience with digital marketing
- Must have ability to clearly articulate plans and strategies to both internal and external team members
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, great compensation packages and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and flexible time off.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.