Who we are:
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
About the role:
The Senior Strategist will support healthcare clients and internal departments in developing behaviorally-driven marketing strategies to meet business objectives. This position will entail client-facing lead strategist responsibilities for multiple clients. The Senior Strategist will also contribute to new business development opportunities and thought leadership efforts within Evoke MicroMass.
• Understands and champions the application of behavioral science insights, information and methods
• Demonstrate the ability to process and understand our client’s category, competitive set and brand and business goals/objectives
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of our client’s customers, their needs and behaviors
• Manage time and resources effectively to meet company revenue and strategic growth objectives.
• Maintain current knowledge of pharmaceutical professional marketing and provide input on changing market conditions and competitive information.
• Proactively anticipating client needs and helping to inform and develop new approaches, ideas, and services.
• Push for thought leadership and drive to become subject matter expert for a strategic point-of-view on a specific client challenges or marketplace dynamics
• Oversee the brand and communications direction of assigned accounts in partnership with the Account Lead and Creative Lead
• Create and champion brand strategies, clearly defining them and building them across tactics
• Drive the strategic vision and creative output for assigned business
• Frame thinking and place in its proper context by identifying the real business problems a brand and communications can affect
• Thoroughly understanding the client business and what makes it tick
• Champion the brand purpose and ensure that it lives across all key touch-points and communications
• Assist in identifying additional opportunities for the growth of assigned accounts, both in the world and within the agency
• Forge relationships with internal members of senior leadership, across disciplines and departments (Creative, Account, etc.)
• Be the strategic voice and oversee the strategic efficacy of the work in creative reviews
• Ensure the creative and account work is always on strategy before leaving the agency
• Monitor the success of campaign and assist in writing award submissions
• Develop the skills of and mentor junior team members
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, marketing or communications
• 7+ years experience in a strategic marketing position, preferably with an agency that services the
pharmaceutical industry or in an equivalent industry-side marketing management role.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing strategies and breadth of therapeutic expertise.
• Experience with digital marketing
• A passion, understanding and appreciation for a fast paced environment. Must be able to multitask
and work well in a matrix organization.
• Track record of verifiable satisfied clients or significant strategic marketing accomplishments.
• Driven to succeed
• Must possess excellent written, verbal and public speaking/presentation skills.
• Must be organized and self-motivated.
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
- No one is here by mistake.
- Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
- Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
- You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
- Patients are waiting – we can’t.
- Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.
Evoke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Evoke are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Evoke will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.