Who we are:
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Art Director to join our dynamic agency. Sr. ADs are masters of their craft and team players who strive to both create and oversee top-level projects. As a Sr. AD you will partner with copy, strategy, and technology teams to create, present and produce compelling and original ideas for our current clients and for new business. This position requires design expertise and technical understanding across multiple mediums (Front End web design, UX, branding, advertising, digital, and campaign dev), excellent communication skills, and a high level of collaboration with creative and internal teams. (Remote)
• Concepting and executing high-quality creative work in any media that is aligned to the creative brief, is on time, and is within budget
• Managing workload and timelines efficiently, juggling multiple projects and day-to-day responsibilities
• Partnering with Behavioral Copywriters/Sr. Behavioral Copywriters to ensure creative needs of brand(s) are met
• Building a thorough understanding of your assigned brand(s)
• Presenting work and providing design rationale while defending choices in creative reviews
• Implementing experience design and technical acumen to create innovative solutions as well as understand functional specs
• Using interface design and knowledge of UX best practices
• Bring positivity and motivation to their team
• Resilient, confident and knows how to have fun
• Be passionate about our people and the work we do
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Graphic/Web Design, Art, Advertising or related degree
• Have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Fluent in Adobe XD, Figma, or Sketch)
• Have 3 to 5 years of experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency
• Present a portfolio that demonstrates experience
• Be able to manage multiple projects
• Exhibit excellent attention to detail
• Have a solid understanding of creative development process, including digital
• Have a curious nature
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
• No one is here by mistake.
• Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
• Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
• You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
• Patients are waiting – we can’t.
• Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.
Evoke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Evoke are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Evoke will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.