Who we are:
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
About the role:
The ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR-Art (ACD-Art) is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of creative solutions across multiple brands. This individual has mastered the craft of conceptualizing and design strategy to elevate the brand experience. They ensure the creative outputs are aligned with the strategy, behavioral, tone, and branding requirements identified in the creative brief. This key client-facing role marries hands-on creation and oversight with strategic insight.
- 7+ years’ experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Graphic Design, Art, Advertising or related degree
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to teach design skills and techniques
- A strong understanding of Adobe XD (or similar application) and UX best practices
- An understanding of and keen insight into interactive experiences/front-end design
- Strong portfolio showcasing work across multiple mediums
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Ability to mentor and manage multiple Sr. ADs/ADs/Graphic Designers
- Ability to present and sell ideas
- Solid understanding of creative development process, including ideation, and the strategic thinking that drives successful implementation
- Curiosity and intellectual engagement
- Clear communicator within a cross-functional team and with clients
- Working knowledge of web processes and working with digital partners
- Fosters collaboration between Designers/Art Directors/Sr. Art Directors and Copywriters/Behavioral Copywriter/Sr. Behavioral Copywriters
- Mentors creative team members by identifying opportunities and providing hands-on direction while overseeing the creative process, guiding and collaborating as needed.
- Proactively collaborates with content developers, as well as external vendors to provide solutions for client and new business needs
- Leads brainstorming/creative concepting sessions to innovate ways to incorporate human-centric approaches while meeting approved strategic marketing objectives
- Operates as part of Project Leadership Teams; including partnering on marketing solutions to clients and to grow assigned accounts
- Manages and mentors the creative team’s day-to-day operations to ensure workflow efficiencies
- Reviews and provides direction and feedback on tactics for both copy and art prior to internal reviews. Ensures creative is aligned with strategy, is consistent with brand standards, and optimized for final delivery
- Approves all creative work before presentation to the client by reviewing the work with the internal team. The ACD takes internal review requests for change into consideration
- Presents creative concepts, including the user-experience, to clients, prospective clients and internal teams as required
- Has working knowledge of all software programs needed and fluent with technical parameters and limitations to fulfill approved creative concepts
- Reviews creative briefs prior to kickoff and provides feedback
- Actively engaged in strategic, creative brainstorming sessions and challenges team to produce fresh and innovative solutions
- Assists with new business presentations as requested
- Coordinates with the operations/production manager to schedule and assist with personnel assigned to specific creative projects
- Promotes and stimulates creativity within agency along with others in Creative Leadership
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
No one is here by mistake.
Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
Patients are waiting – we can’t.
Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.
Evoke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Evoke are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Evoke will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.