Who we are:
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
About Evoke MicroMass:
We are a full-service agency with over 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At Evoke MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an individual who brings a unique understanding of behavioral science. This should be someone who can turn a mountain of research and facts into compelling insights that can change patient or provider behavior. This individual needs to understand key behavioral insights, but more importantly, have the skill and creativity to apply these insights to the strategy and execution of health communication programs. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about behavioral science and thrives in a fast-paced environment with a “whatever it takes” attitude. The behaviorist will help assess, plan, develop, and evaluate multichannel health education and marketing programs and materials.
- Conduct literature reviews related to target audience/condition using medical, behavioral, and communication journals; interpret study results; determine key behavioral insights and evidence-based strategies that can change behavior
- Assess needs of the target audience and determine the barriers and challenges that should be addressed in marketing and education programs
- Develop communication plans (curriculums) for patient and physician marketing/education programs
- Support primary/market research activities, including developing research instruments (discussion guides, surveys) and identifying actionable insights from research
- Apply behavior change strategies such as motivational interviewing, mindfulness, health coaching, cognitive behavioral techniques, etc.
- Support internal teams in developing measurement plans and approaches to evaluate program effectiveness
- Develop and lead behavioral science training to internal and external teams
- Act as an internal resource to multidisciplinary teams regarding behavioral science and its application to different audiences, conditions, treatments, etc.
- Integrate behavioral science principles into marketing and act a resource when communicating about this with clients
- Advanced degree (master’s level or higher) in public health, health communications, psychology, or social sciences
- Understand of Behavioral Economics a plus
- Interest in applying behavioral science to marketing campaigns
- Desire and ability to work in a flexible environment
- Highly self-motivated and ability to be self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a high level of professionalism and the ability to collaborate and work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently across multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills, including use of PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to travel (varies from 5%-20%)
Why Evoke MicroMass?
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At Evoke MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
- No one is here by mistake.
- Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
- Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
- You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
- Patients are waiting – we can’t.
- Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.
Evoke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Evoke are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Evoke will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.