Creative Resource Coordinator - FTC
Evoke Mind + Matter
Brighton, United Kingdom
Looking for a new role that really matters? We're a global agency of like-minded individuals, thinkers and doers committed to making it matter through powerful integrated communications. Come and be one of them.
At Evoke Mind+Matter, we put the soul into science, our health first, sector second approach covers the full spectrum of marketing and communications, using insight driven to inspire behaviour change across multiple channels and audiences.
You will be based in our Brighton with the opportunity to work from our London office reporting to the Resource & Operations Associate Director, hybrid working is available. This is a 6 month FTC.
The position: Creative Resource Coordinator
We are looking for a Creative Resource Coordinator to join our Internal Client Operations team and manage the day to day schedules of our highly skilled creatives . You will work in collaboration with creatives leads and project managers to ensure upcoming and in-progress projects are effectively resourced and maintained until delivery.
You will need to maintain a holistic view of all internal projects and work proactively within a team to ensure all resource related administration, onboarding and freelance support is managed in an efficient way, it is about helping achieve the goal of 'building strong, strategic partnerships and staying true to the Internal & Client Operations team mission to consistently achieve the best outcomes for our clients by shaping processes and using technology to make evoke Mind+Matter the most quality and efficiency-driven agency.
You will be…
- Passionate about people
- A collaborative thinker
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A motivated self-starter, able to work in dynamic environment with an agile mindset
- Motivated and dedicated
- Working knowledge of a creative studio in an agency setting
- 2+ years of experience with creative resource skills
- Accurate resource planning, utilisation & forecasting
- Expertise in resource management/ traffic management
- Ability to build strong, strategic partnerships
- Proficient in using resource planning tools, FinancialForce specifically would be an advantage
- Experience working with and onboarding Freelancers would be an advantage
- To ensure delivering client work at evoke Mind+Matter is pain-free, quick and smooth across teams
- To be the first point of contact for all creative resource requirements including assessing current work allocation and being able to recommend resource dependant on skills sets and/or professional goals
- Monitors daily project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilisation and works with creative team and project managers to solve
- Engages with resources, gaining meaningful understanding of their skills, experience and aspirations and identifying the right opportunities for them
- Organises and supports on creative inductions and in role support during initial onboarding with all new starters and freelancers
- To be the main decision maker when resolving booking conflicts or issues
- Works with Client Operations team (Programme/ Project Management.) and hybrid project managers to resolve creative talent gaps and/or project risks
- Helps run weekly resource meeting to discuss any forthcoming team holiday, workloads, training or resourcing gaps in the teams schedules.
- Escalates sensitive or high-risk staffing situations to leadership.
- Collaborates with Creative Resource Manager with any interagency resource sharing
- Facilitates agency freelance needs (front-end), working with Finance (back-end)
- Manages any creative assets and associated billing and will consult on licensing requirement based on use
- Champions internal workflow system for higher productivity working
Our offer to you…
Set in the heart of Brighton's North Laines, this award winning 'people culture' agency will reward you with a very competitive benefits package, including a personal development fund. You will also be part of the agency family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority – be this though our many staff culture events, or the option of working dynamically.
But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference. As we have been named the NUMBER 1 healthcare agency in the UK by PR Week, we want to say "we did that" about some of the industry's most exciting work that really changes people's lives for the better. If you do too then we'd love to hear from you.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.
Interested? Take a look at our website https://www.evokegroup.com/evoke-mind-plus-matter where you can find out more about the work we do