Account Manager- Animal Health
Evoke Mind + Matter
Manchester, United Kingdom
Client services, Animal Health
Brighton, London Or Manchester
Create something that matters.
Every day at evoke we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the foods they give to their pets to eat, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness.
We are on the look-out for an Account Manager to join our animal health and campaigns team.
Dynamic, creative, accountable and collaborative are all words that spring to mind in the person we are looking for. Basically, a thinker and a doer, someone who will channel their energy into delivering impactful and integrated solutions that focus on measurable outcomes for our clients. Working predominantly with UK, European and Global, pharmaceutical & animal health clients.
Here's what you'll be doing:
You will report to one of our Associate Directors and have the opportunity to either be based from our Brighton, London or Manchester offices, the team work to a hybrid working model.You will lead your accounts, supporting with clients, taking briefs, overseeing project delivery, providing updates, sound counsel and working members of your own team and internal teams across evoke to manage delivery.
• You are a communications SAE or brand new AM in internal comms and or earned media relations and social media ready to make the move to the next level
• You are passionate about human and animal health
• You have previous comms agency experience working directly with your clients as part of a team to support their campaigns
• Motivated, enthusiastic, confident and a definite self‐starter
• You enjoy a fast pace, supporting multiple projects with conflicting timelines
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Be a team player with ideas and great spirit.
• Dynamic Working
• Personal Development fund
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown in addition
• cycle to work scheme
• pension contribution
At evoke, Our goal is to provide you with the best possible support in an environment where you will grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing the uniqueness of each individual. We aim to build an environment that is nurturing and inclusive and to ensure that you will have equal opportunities from the beginning of the recruitment process to the end of each day, everyday.
You will also be part of the agency family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority – be this though our many staff culture events, or the option of working dynamically.
But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference. As we have been named the NUMBER 1 healthcare agency in the UK by PR Week, we want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.