Making health more human
Looking for a new role that really matters? We’re a global agency of like-minded individuals, thinkers and doers committed to making it matter through powerful integrated communications. Come and join us!
At Evoke Mind+Matter, we put the soul into science, use empathy as our measure of excellence and commit to only brave action – because health deserves so much more. Our health first, sector second approach covers the full spectrum of marketing and communications, using insight driven creativity to inspire meaningful behaviour change across multiple channels and audiences.
Now, due to exponential growth, we are looking for new team members to join our award-winning team. We’re a diverse and dynamic team, but have a lot in common too. We offer spark. We always offer our best. Offer a smile. Offer compassion and connection. We’re not afraid to ask for a hand as well as offering one.
Evoke Mind+Matter is seeking an Performance Analyst. This role will report to the Associate Director, Analytics. The ideal candidate is an analytics professional with 2+ years’ experience mining data to tell the performance story of programs and tactics within the marketing ecosystem. You will work with cross-functional teams to leverage Analytics, A/ B testing and reports on marketing effectiveness, efficiency and business value.
You have experience in and demonstrated examples of the following:
- Experience setting up and managing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Analytics set-up, execution, data management and visualizations, reporting and measurement with both offline and online marketing channels
- Utilising available business data to develop baseline metrics and methods of measurement that are valid across digital pipelines to ensure clear communication and accurate comparison of tactics
- Executing tracking strategies for offline and online marketing plans
- Be responsible and accountable for the quality, timeliness of project deliveries, and technical support for internal and external stakeholders
- Define the tracking technology in each channel and oversee the tagging of each tactic
- Implement and maintain Google Marketing Platform solutions for digital marketing analytics reporting and analysis
- Establish and manage advanced analytics and tagging framework
- Setup, test and update GTM and GA technical configurations and settings as needed
- Generate analytics reports with rich data visualizations
- Perform computational and statistical analysis of marketing strategies and tactics
- Implement best in class methods to capture and optimize digital data collection
- Monitor systems, processes, warning messages and take appropriate actions to rectify issues
- Maintain supporting documentation of all analytics implementations and data taxonomies
- Perform QA testing to ensure analytics tracking is accurate and meets requirements
- Create and build analytic models and reports (e.g. dashboards) to provide regular business updates as well as ongoing strategic analytical support
- Experience in data analysis at an agency or within a marketing department
- Interest in patient and healthcare providers’ behavior
- Interest in the pharmaceutical space
- Working knowledge of BI and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio)
- Desire to contribute to analytical best practices
- Excellent written/verbal communication and project management skills
- Proactive and inquisitive thinker with the ability to work and learn independently in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work cross-functionally, especially in collaborating with other teams and clients.
- A willingness to travel as necessary
Why Evoke Mind+Matter?
We appreciate the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities in which we operate, and our goal is to create an inclusive environment where diverse employees want to work and where they can flourish. If you are looking for a company and position that can offer you career challenges and the opportunity to grow, then we want to hear from you!