Paid Media Specialist
At the heart of the matter.
evoke Mind+Matter is a global, award-winning media communications agency, specializing in supporting clients across the Consumer Health & Beauty, Animal Health, Pharmaceutical and Rare Disease sectors.
We develop fully integrated strategies for our clients, covering traditional PR, SEO, Paid Media, and Offline media, all deeply rooted in strategy and insights using a behaviour change model designed to help influence the desired outcome of our client briefs.
The Paid Media Specialist will play a key role in the planning and management of paid media programs for our clients. They will collaborate with account management teams to develop paid media and digital strategy for our clients that feed into the client’s strategic plans and objectives. They will also form part of the wider media team at Mind+Matter, where their interest and input into the growth and development of the media team will be welcomed.
This position suits a digital specialist with either dedicated paid media experience, or who may have a wide range of digital skills but is looking to focus on paid media specifically in their next role.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in planning, executing, managing, and optimising paid media campaigns and strategies, specifically paid Search, paid Social, and programmatic display in previous roles.
You have experience in and demonstrated examples of the following:
- Strong working knowledge in paid media channels, specifically paid search, paid social, and programmatic display
- Experience in planning, executing, managing, and optimizing paid media campaigns
- Experience and understanding of using tracking pixels, UTM tags and parameters, and tagging and tracking website behavior using tag manager systems
- Basic understanding of paid media and the media tech landscape
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard tools to help support your campaigns
- Confidence in presenting your ideas and plans, both internally and externally to clients
- Confidence in using MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of paid search, paid social, and display campaigns across multiple client accounts
- Developing paid media strategies and media plans, specifically for search/social/display
- Liaising with the relevant parties to devise and set up tracking pixels, conversion pixels, and behavior event tracking in order to track effectiveness of paid media campaigns and other digital activity
- Managing the day-to-day functions of digital account management, including maintaining competitive reports, campaign data/results, flowcharts, budgets, invoices, and finances
- Cross-department collaboration; working with various groups within the agency (Account, Strategy, Creative, Finance, Operations) on ongoing projects as well as ad-hoc requests
- Facilitating campaign setup and launches, ensuring proper QA of campaign and tracking setups
- 1+ years of paid media experience
- Basic understanding of and experience with paid media planning and campaign management, and the curiosity and passion for business and technology
- Understanding of and experience with media tagging and tracking technology
- Understanding of and experience with set up and use of tracking pixels, tag manager systems, and the creation and use of UTM parameters
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software, technologies, and methodologies
- A positive can-do attitude
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field, although not required
- Agency experience preferred but by no means necessary
- DR (direct response) experience highly preferred
- Experience in healthcare industry a welcome bonus but by no means necessary
Our offer to you…
Set in the heart of Brighton’s North Laines, bustling central Manchester or in our vibrant Macclesfield office, this award winning ‘people culture’ agency will reward you with a very competitive benefits package, including a personal development fund. You will also be part of the agency family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority – be this though our many staff culture events, or the option of working dynamically.
But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Making Health more Human’ is the only rule. As we have been named the NUMBER 1 healthcare agency in the UK by PR Week, we want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Take a look at our website https://mindplusmatter.com/ where you can find out more about the work we do.