Resource and Operations Director
Brighton, Macclesfield, Manchester - Hybrid working available
Looking for a new role that really matters? We’re a global agency of like-minded individuals, thinkers and doers committed to making it matter through powerful integrated communications. Come and be one of them!
At Evoke Mind+Matter, we put the soul into science. Our health first, sector second approach covers the full spectrum of marketing and communications, using insight driven creativity to inspire behaviour change across multiple channels and audiences.
Now, due to exponential growth, we are looking to expand our award-winning creative team. We are looking for a Resource and Operations Director to join our award-winning team at Evoke Mind+Matter to assist us creating meaningful experiences, driven by data and emotions to ultimately change behaviours, in both the UK and globally.
Working with a wide range of existing clients predominantly from the pharmaceutical sector – from global giants to smaller specialists, you will effectively lead the management of resourcing function from intel gathering to deploying the right people to work on the right projects in the most efficient way. You will connect the communications and workflow across all projects and functions (digital, experiential, video, print, social, media, etc.) to be sure we deliver with agility and success.
As the Resource and Operations Director you will partner with the programme and project management team and collaborate with client operations, client partnership, strategy, and creative experience to achieve a truly integrated partnership focussed on creative execution. Your responsibility will be to understand the agency’s capabilities, define, manage and streamline the process to maximise resource utilisation.
Day to day you will be working with the Senior Resource Manager and Creative Resource Manager to ensure that all departments are staffed correctly with the right mix of talent and be on hand to understand the needs of the individuals but also the wider business and clients. You will lead on making sure effective touch points are in place, data that can evaluate need and that this leads to timely resourcing decision making.
Ideally you will come with you own black book of contacts, but you will also build relationships with our existing pool of freelance, suppliers and recruiters so we have visibility of capacity and have a continuously plan to evaluate and grow our talent pool.
So, what about you:
- You will have experience of resourcing in a fast-paced, creative and multi-disciplinary environment
- You will have a passion for operational excellence
- You are confident implementing new tools and practices, as well as staff training, to promote greater efficiency and keep the skill set of the agency current/ahead of the technological curve
- Your presentation, written and verbal communications skills are second-to-none and you are confident liaising at all levels
- You have exceptional prioritisation skills
- You will have expertise in using standard software programs including but not limited to the full Microsoft suite
- You’re extremely organised and detail-focussed
- You’re motivated, enthusiastic and an absolute self-starter
- Familiar with the pharma or healthcare would be advantageous
We are looking for someone who not only has the usual drive and ambition to succeed but who also has the appetite to be part of something from the start and hit the ground running. This role offers the perfect blend of contributing to award winning communications whilst being comfortable in the knowledge that you are part of our 250+ strong Evoke Mind+Matter (and wider team of thousands as part of Evoke).