Senior Medical Copywriter
Brighton/ London/ Manchester – Hybrid working available
Making health more human.
Looking for a new role that really matters? We’re a global agency of like-minded individuals, thinkers and doers committed to making it matter through powerful integrated communications. Come and be one of them!
At Evoke Mind+Matter, we put the soul into science. Our health first, sector second approach covers the full spectrum of marketing and communications, using insight driven creativity to inspire behaviour change across multiple channels and audiences.
Now, due to exponential growth, we are looking to expand our award-winning creative team.
Can you switch between sparkling one-liners and serious scientific storytelling in the same day?
We have a unique opportunity in our creative team for a senior medical copywriter to support our award-winning health campaigns.
We’re looking for a talented writer with a credible scientific background and a passion for bringing clarity to the complex.
You’ll be working with our clients to develop high quality long and short form copy across a range of channels in a fast-paced agency, working alongside a busy creative team.
At Evoke Mind+Matter, every day we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the products they put on their skin, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness. Now, due to exponential growth, we are looking for new team members to join our award-winning pharmaceutical / life-sciences team.
Reasons to apply:
- This is an opportunity to bring your love of science to award-winning creative and comms campaigns at a global agency.
- You’ll work with some of the biggest names in health and wellbeing, and across a range of sectors including pharma and consumer health.
- As a proven, confident writer, you’ll work on campaigns that genuinely change people’s behaviour – ‘make it matter’ is at the core of what we do
You will be:
- An experienced writer, with a solid background and proven track record of delivering quality work
- Steeped in the science and as at home in a messaging workshop as writing for ads
- Comfortable presenting and rationalising your work to clients, and building effective relationships with teams across the business
- Adept at switching between producing long and short-form content, creative and technical copy
- Bursting with fresh ideas for how to be creatively compliant and deliver beyond the expected
Our offer to you…
Set in the heart of Brighton’s North Laines, bustling central Manchester or in our vibrant Macclesfield office, this award winning ‘people culture’ agency will reward you with a very competitive benefits package, including a personal development fund. You will also be part of the agency family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority – be this though our many staff culture events, or the option of working dynamically.
But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Making health more human’ is the only rule. As we have been named the NUMBER 1 healthcare agency in the UK by PR Week, we want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Take a look at our website https://mindplusmatter.com/ where you can find out more about the work we do.