Could you help inspire people to make better choices about their health? We’re a global agency of like-minded individuals, thinkers and doers committed to making it matter through powerful integrated communications. Come and join us!
At Evoke Mind+Matter, every day we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the products they put on their skin, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness. Now, due to exponential growth, we are looking for new team members to join our award-winning creative team.
The position: Mid-weight PowerPoint designer
We are looking for a mid-weight designer to join our award-winning agency. You will be a creative thinker and problem solver, responsible for producing stunning work for new business pitches and our portfolio of clients which consists of some of the biggest names in health.
You will be hugely ambitious with a portfolio that shows skills in multi-disciplinary design, with a focus on delivering stand out presentations. You will be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, combining excellent organisational, planning, execution and time management skills.
The role is a very hands-on which allows lots of creative freedom, as well as the opportunity develop your skills across all disciplines, progress your career and maximise your potential at one of the UK’s most highly regarded communications consultancies.
You will be…
- Passionate about your craft
- A collaborative thinker
- Able to work to tight deadlines on a diverse range of projects
- A motivated self-starter, able to work in fast-moving environment
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Accurately create and edit presentations and marketing assets – both in corporate brand, and bespoke for client presentations and new business pitches
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint including animation
- Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Keynote experience a bonus
- Adept at creative information design – able to translate complex information into engaging designs for use in presentations
- Good understanding of typography
- Work well under pressure: used to working to, and meeting deadlines
- Able to react quickly and proficiently to internal and client requests
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working at pace with the ability to proof own work with high level of accuracy
- Effective communication skills
- Well organised and disciplined
- Demonstrable conceptual design experience – samples will be requested at interview
- Demonstrable data visualisation experience – samples will be requested at interview
- Prepare artwork and illustrations for presentations and print
- Work with supplied print specifications and brand guidelines
- Ensure all work is quality checked
- Flight-checking artwork files and preparing print ready PDFs, compressed files etc
- Communicate effectively with workflow, management, clients and the team
Our offer to you…
Set in the heart of Brighton’s North Laines, bustling central Manchester or in our vibrant Macclesfield office, this award winning ‘people culture’ agency will reward you with a very competitive benefits package, including a personal development fund. You will also be part of the agency family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority – be this though our many staff culture events, or the option of working dynamically.
But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Inspiring healthy decisions’ is the only rule. As we have been named the NUMBER 1 healthcare agency in the UK by PR Week, we want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Take a look at our website https://mindplusmatter.com/ where you can find out more about the work we do.