Human Resources Coordinator
12month fixed term contract
Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers. Our goal is to help people navigate the complexities of healthcare by providing a powerfully compelling, unified experience and ultimately, bring more humanity to healthcare.
We are currently looking for an HR Coordinator to provide support to a fast-paced Human Resources team. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of duties and is an integral part of the team in supporting the day-to-day HR operations and larger business initiatives. The ideal candidate will be flexible and have excellent organisational, communication, and time management skills.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources by maintaining all employee and HR-related records, keeping them updated and in compliance
- Respond appropriately to confidential and sensitive information while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Manage onboarding for new hires within client vertical by ensuring that all involved are promptly notified and prepared for their arrivals and all necessary paperwork are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain HRIS database and employee information ensuring data is up to date and accurate
- Assist in the administration of HR programs, including time off and holidays
- Act as a knowledgeable resource to employees and internal support teams. Serve as the first point of contact for all HR related inquiries
- Participate in and coordinate basic employee training programs including New Hire Orientation, Manager’s training, and other training programs as necessary
- Maintains personnel files
- Responds to and processes employee or employee-related inquiries and routes them to appropriate contact(s) if necessary
- Complete ad-hoc reporting requests in support of HR and business initiatives
- Assist with HR processes such as compensation planning and performance management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area preferred, and 0-3 years of experience in the field or related area
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.)
- Ability to organize workloads across departments and organizations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking ability and ability to remain flexible
- Ability to communicate with all employee levels and knowledge of corporate communication skills
- Effective problem solving, decision-making, and follow-up skills
- Strong Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite skills
Evoke is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in London, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, to name a few, we have a global reach through our agency network. Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits.