We are looking for a Tech Lead Developer to join our award-winning team at evoke Mind+Matter to assist us creating meaningful experiences, driven by data and emotions to ultimately change behaviours, in both the UK and globally.
Every day we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the products they put on their skin, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to lead our development/ technology proposition and help shape the services we offer, the processes we use and the type of work we undertake.
- As a Tech Lead Developer you will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills - we aim to solve a wide variety of problems for our clients and your creative solutions will underpin our approach
- Happy working in multidisciplinary teams – the majority of the work you’ll undertake will be integrated. You’ll regularly be working with senior members of the PR, Creative and Experience teams and not everyone will understand complex technical detail
- Able to represent the agency in F2F client meetings and help guide their technology strategy
- Hands-on experience with the Full stack
- Naturally curious and keen to explore and learn new technologies
- Have the ability to look beyond a specific framework or library
- Happy to represent Evoke Mind+Matter within the wider Evoke group and define our technology approach
- Previous agency experience is an advantage
- Being the go-to for technology solutions within the agency
- Representing the agency within our global group
- Leading the development team and managing freelance resource
- Managing large-scale digital projects from a technical perspective and overseeing the delivery of smaller projects
- Technical project management, planning and developing budgets and SOW
- Advocating and promoting new technology approaches and methodologies with clients and internal teams
- Working with the wider group to develop existing processes, security and technical infrastructure
- Generating and communicating creative ideas and technical solutions for new briefs
- Developing prototypes or proofs-of-concept for pitches and proposals
- Working closely with internal teams, including Experience, Creative and Account Management
- HTML5, CSS3
- Vanilla JS, jQuery, AJAX
- WordPress, PHP
- Node.js, Grunt, Gulp
- Git, Bitbucket, Jira
- Photoshop, XD
- React / Vue JS
- Gsap library
- DevOps / AWS (EB, EC2, S3, EFS)
We are looking for someone who not only has the usual drive and ambition to succeed but who also has the appetite to be part of something from the start and hit the ground running. This role offers the perfect blend of contributing to award winning communications whilst being comfortable in the knowledge that you are part of our 150+ strong evoke Mind+Matter (and wider team of thousands as part of the evoke group).