Account Manager - Managed Markets
About Evoke Navience
Evoke Navience is a full-service managed markets agency that develops strategies and tactics across all managed markets segments for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. The company partners with pharmaceutical clients to provide superior insights and a full spectrum of market access solutions that delivers successful business results. Evoke Navience provides a work environment focused on collaboration, innovation, integrity, and trust, and is focused on individual and organizational growth. For more information about our company, please visit www.evokenavience.com.
Description: Account Manager
Evoke Navience is seeking an Account Manager to strategically lead major accounts serving as the day-to-day contact in supporting the client relationship and deliverables. This individual will provide excellent client service and effectively manage multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence and sound judgment.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Forms strong relationships with clients and ensures their needs and marketing goals are met
- Builds understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and their competitive environments
- Assists with translating the needs of the client into project briefs to facilitate project development
- Partners with other departments to ensure alignment across the internal team on client projects
- Serves as the client’s primary day-to-day contact, setting agendas for regularly update calls/meetings
- Works with project management team to establish timelines for all client projects and communicates changes as they occur to ensure accuracy of all project plans
- Independently handles major projects of large accounts with assistance from senior management, as appropriate
- Understands product clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to develop compelling resources that pulls through the brand strategy
- Understands the regulatory and FDA environment, including internal client review processes
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical agency experience required
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-team approach
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Operate with sense of urgency in addressing client requests
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Provides constructive feedback in a professional manner to any department to create even better work while keeping people motivated
- Team player who partners with all departments to ensure the team functions at a high-level
- Comfortable creating presentations to address client requests
- Ability to develop solutions to address client needs
- Self-starter and time manager
- Strong planning and project management capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize workload effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- A flexible and positive attitude with respect to work assignments and ever-changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Values the importance of teamwork and works effectively as part of a team
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and highly-motivated
- Integrity in managing confidential and sensitive internal and client information
All positions may require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. Background checks are based on the nature of the position with the company, and may include: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal background check and/or drug test. Your offer will be contingent on the successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Evoke Navience employment policies. You will be notified during the process of any background checks that may be required.
Evoke Navience is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.