Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
This position is based in our offices in London Holborn (during non-COVID working), but we are also open to speak to candidates who wish to work remotely or in a hybrid manner. Home based workers will need to reside in the UK during their employment and be flexible to travel to the London office from time-to-time as reasonably required.
All applicants must be have the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
Evoke is a marketing, media and communications agency designed for health and wellness. Purpose-built to help our clients navigate today’s complex landscape, we’re bound by a common vision: to make Health More Human™. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, London, Dublin, Chicago, Los Angeles, Singapore and Dubai, we partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients to deliver unparalleled levels of strategic services, creative communications, and breakthrough innovations that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits. Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
The Evoke client services team forge strong relationships with our clients, instilling confidence and impressing with our passion for the work we create.
This enables us to become a trusted partner supporting clients to be brave and bold. Clients trust us to develop powerful brand communications that transform human behaviours, helping grow our clients’ careers as well as their brand.
Lead in executing the tasks and projects that will lead to smooth running & profitable accounts
- A science or speciality marketing degree required
- At least 2 years agency experience required
- At least 2 healthcare experience required
Knowledge & Skills
You will have proven record of successfully working on multi-channel projects under the direction of a senior client service lead. You will possess an understanding of the healthcare market and a broad knowledge of healthcare communication tactics.
You will have a strong understanding of the agency financial process and how to use financial analysis tools and their processes. You will have experience of applying these tool to analyse project/account performance. You will have a high level of attention to detail and a good knowledge of the range of tactics and materials Evoke can supply to clients and where/how these should best be employed. You will understand project management and how this is applied in relation to the work we do at Evoke.
You will be comfortable in front of clients as well as being able to identify any issues if they arise and be able to contribute towards problem resolution where required.
Client services/Client relationship
- Support client partners and project managers on the day-to-day management of relevant accounts
- Independently prepare client communication for any projects assigned
- Contribute to and build strong client relationships by exhibiting clear, knowledgeable and professional client communications
- Assist with translating client requirements into actionable and compelling agency briefings.
- On relevant projects begin to formulate the written briefs and include insights that will allow the creative teams to deliver great work
- Critique creative work against the brief and provide feedback empathetically and constructively.
- Work with senior team members on how to adapt style to get the best out of the creative team in the briefing and in giving feedback
- Manage client expectations where necessary and communicate agency recommendations
- Prepare deliverables for client review with minimal input from senior client service team members
- Support client partner in preparing for meetings and developing contact reports post meetings with minimal input required from senior client service team members
Agency operations/Project management
- Own projects throughout the agency from kick off to delivery. Ensuring all projects adhere to the agreed workflow
- Create and manage timelines with PM team, updating them as appropriate. Communicate project progress on a regular basis with the client services lead including reconciling against time and budget
- Coordinate internal project resources, booking time into Ganttic for all projects. Work with PM team in order to staff projects appropriately
- Responsible for writing clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates, assumptions, project plans/timelines, etc.
- Be a key point of contact between the agency client services, creative and digital teams and play a role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability
- Manage and co-ordinate agency approval process for all projects, utilising ProofHQ, as well as client approval systems (e.g. PromoMats)
- Identify any issues and discuss resolution process with senior client service team
- Creation of project estimates, checking that these are accurate and error free
- Reconciling projects and managing financial trackers, flagging how projects are tracking vs budget
- Assists with billing deadlines and management
- Regular liaison with PM team to ensure budget is managed correctly
- Updating senior client service team with financial status of projects
- Understands what is included in project scope and where additional budget may be required on projects
- Regular liaison with finance team to assist with financial admin
- Knowledge of the account strategy and what it is, bring this understanding into briefings
- Proactively support account lead and strategy team to keep account landscape analysis up to date
- Good understanding of account competitors and points of difference
- Understanding of account market research
- Assist in the creation of new business materials if required
- Participate in new business calls if required
Communication & Collaboration
- Very regular contact with clients both verbally and in writing
- Always looking for more opportunities to talk to and meet the clients
- Naturally collaborative and inclusive style, thriving as part of a fast-paced, team environment
- Provides clear guidance and instruction to junior team members
- Leads by presenting themselves professionally and setting example to junior team members
- Demonstrates appropriate behaviours and attitudes for others to learn from
- Displays passion for the work Evoke creates both internally and externally
- Advises and assists junior team members with tasks
- Constantly seeks to improve
Accounts and projects are run smoothly across the board. Good relations and strong integration is achieved across all departments that are required on account tasks. Tasks are executed flawlessly and senior members of the team are provided with the information and support they require to perform their role.
Junior team members have an example to follow.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.