Director, Growth Operations
Evoke New York
Director, Growth Operations
Location: The role is for our New York office, but under our Work Where You Work Best policy, you can be fully remote and based anywhere (if you are in a different time zone, some flexibility with hours will be required).
Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
- Clear headed do-er. You understand how to carve a path to execute on a new idea, but you also know that continued success at scale requires honest feedback and replicable processes.
- Strong, savvy communicator. When collaborating, you know when to be direct and when to be flexible. You’re good at seeing the bigger picture, and no matter the seniority, you are able to help keep others focused on the end goal. When others overcomplicate or get stuck, you can see past the noise and suggest clean, clear-cut solutions.
- Creative and curious nature. You enjoy learning new things and pushing the envelope. You actively suggest visual and communication improvements that elevate the quality of your deliverables.
- Natural storyteller. You are a strong writer who can construct a cohesive narrative and develop content that emphasizes our strengths. And because we work in advertising, you know that no story is complete without powerful visuals in a clean presentation.
- Devil with the details. Whether you are organizing a team with parallel workstreams or delegating tasks, you can maintain sight of the big picture without ever losing sight of those pesky little details.
- Lead by example. You’re a team player, who knows how and when to activate the agency’s global talent for the most effective outcomes. And you understand that mentorship is often most effective when taught by example.
- Compose deliverables for new business opportunities ($4MM+ in estimated value)
- Manage at least one junior team member and be able to delegate smaller tasks or day-to-day logistics in support of larger pursuits
- When delegating, must be able to provide hands-on oversight/guidance and intervene as needed.
- Write new language for agency responses (direct business writing) and work directly with executive stakeholders for appropriate approvals
- Define differentiators to drive the development of succinct narratives and winning agency content using understanding of the industry, agency history, and pursuit intel
- Ideate and mobilize resources for any pitch theatre materials needed, such as leave-behinds, microsites, etc.
- Suggest and drive visual and communication improvements that elevate content and the quality of end deliverables
- Provide constructive presentation coaching in preparation for client meetings
- Work closely with the EVP, Strategic Development to improve team management, internal collaboration, and processes
- Facilitate pursuit debriefs to create actionable improvements and incorporate key learnings appropriately at scale
- As a team leader, structure ways in which we use our database, tools, and agency archives more effectively
Purpose-built to help our clients navigate the complexities of today’s health and wellness landscape, Evoke is one of the leading marketing, media, and communications agencies in the industry. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning campaigns and communications that educate, inform, and inspire action. With 10 offices in the US and abroad, Evoke has partnered with many of the world’s leading health and wellness clients to develop durable businesses, create indelible brands in highly competitive marketplaces, and develop markets for sustainable growth.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.