Analytics, Associate Director
New York, NY
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
The Analytics Associate Director at Evoke is exposed to a range of health and pharmaceutical clients, projects, and responsibilities. Their main responsibility will be to lead the evaluation of client marketing and advertising performance across digital and traditional channels, with supervision/guidance (as necessary) from an Analytics Director or Analytics VP. This high-profile role should have a heavy, client-facing element (at least 50%). This should be a 100% billable role that requires an intermediate ability to concisely story-tell results, provide actionable insights from omnichannel marketing activities, and the ability to influence prospects, payers, patients and HCPs awareness, attitudes, treatment behavior and engagement -- providing increased access to treatment and effective medications/treatments;
- Works collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders (under guided supervision) to extract, transform, analyze and interpret data. Provide intermediate data-driven insights, recommendations and appropriate consultation for the delivery of client marketing performance reports and analysis.
- Creates, delivers and participates in presenting to internal and external clients
- Weaves together basic strategic elements of the client’s business into reports, providing a clear story that explains key findings, highlights insights and actionable recommendations
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and subject matter expertise utilizing basic/intermediate analysis/reporting skills of media and web tracking solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads)
- Incorporates patient treatment data (where available) into overall program success metrics
- Can generate dashboards/reports from visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, GA Studio)
- Basic knowledge of marketing benchmarks by tracking trends across the industry
- Collaborates team to ensure continuity of data
- Supports internal with IT/Operations team’s research and performance assessment needs
- Can formulate, influence development of a basic measurement plan for a campaign or website
- Can drive tagging/tracking analytic deliverable conversations with clients/internally
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- 3- 5 years’ experience in marketing performance analysis (i.e. Campaign Analysis, basic regressions, market mix modeling, segmentation & forecasting) in a pharma/healthcare agency environment, preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated aptitude in mathematics, basic statistics, analysis, and research
- 2+ years’ experience with primary and secondary research methods
- Ability to participate in project scoping discussions, from start to completion
- Demonstrated curiosity of the data with ability to identify avenues of performance, investigation
- Basic to intermediate SQL skills
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in pulling, validating and cleansing complex datasets for analysis from various plaforms
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large datasets, often integrating multiple datasets together (with supervision as necessary)
- Proficiency with media and web tracking solutions such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads and Doubleclick preferred
- Intermediate proficiency with creating and manipulating Tableau/Power BI reports using single or multiple data sources is required
- Demonstrated analysis experience using Alteryx, Tableau, Google Big Query, Python, R and SQL preferred
- Experience of /exposure to healthcare marketing, to both patients and HCPs preferred
- Experience of/exposure to email platforms (e.g. Veeva, Cheetah Mail, SalesForce Marketing Cloud) is preferred
- Intermediate to expert skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, required
- Demonstrated understanding of patient privacy rules (i.e. HIPAA), a plus
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $110,000 to $120,000. This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position in NYC and Colorado). This range may differ based on your experience and skill set, geographic location, and cost of living considerations.
At Evoke compensation is more than just a base salary – that’s why we also offer a bonus and incentive scheme along with an exceptional range of flexible benefits, personal support and tailored learning and development opportunities all designed to help you realize your full potential both in life and at work – mental health recharge days and the chance to work with the industry’s most impressive people are just some of the ways we have designed Evoke around you.
For more information, get in touch and speak to a real human about how Evoke is the career destination for you.
Evoke is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.