Associate Project Manager
Evoke New York
Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading
pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of
strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions
between our clients and their customers.
Your role as Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager plays a support role for the PMO and PM business units and manages
simple, turnkey projects.
As an Associate Project Manager, you work closely with your project management business unit to assist
the PM team in the delivery of client deliverables in a timely matter. You are proactive and anticipate
the needs of your team. You are a self‐starter that is constantly looking for ways you can support your
team. You are curious and eager to learn about healthcare advertising.
- Manages team calendars, including scheduling team and project meetings
- Manages and maintains brand Microsoft Teams group
- Owns the hotsheet: ensures PMs update their projects and/or assists in updating, sends out to
- the brand team daily
- Supports PM team by routing projects through the team, opening new projects, maintaining
- project plans, creating and sending out contact reports for internal meetings, and following up
- on action items
- Manages simple projects with direction
- Responsible for data entry, including budgets, change orders, client financial documents, and
- forecasting figures
- Runs reports in advance of weekly finance meetings, identifies missing resource time, and hands
- off to the PM team for analysis
- Facilitates finance meetings by projecting for the team and capturing action items, sends out
- contact report, and follows up on action items
- Manages time transfers with PM oversight
- Supports the PM department by contributing to initiatives to improve process and workflows
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- A minimum of 1‐2 years of project management experience, preferably in an advertising agency environment
Evoke is a full‐service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an
outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award‐winning marketing platforms that educate, inform,
and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach
through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals
dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive.
Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do.
We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding
company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.