Evoke London is seeking a Senior/ Brand Strategist to join the team in London to lead strategic planning across a group of accounts including an exciting global brand launch, and a portfolio of smaller creative accounts. You will be joining a team of positive, collaborative and super-bright strategists who will support you to learn and succeed at the highest level whilst also having fun.
Evoke London is a healthcare and pharmaceutical communications agency, part of Inizio, a new healthcare communications platform encompassing a wide range of agencies from biotech specialists to med comms, PR, digital and promotional communications.
We work with a variety of large international or global accounts, as well as smaller consumer health accounts to provide you with an interesting mix of work and learning opportunities.
In-house learning and development here is second-to-none, with continuous training provided by specialist L&D teams from the wider Inizio healthcare platform. Courses include management and leadership training, advanced strategy skills training, specialist pharma topics such as gene therapy. APG membership for the strategy team is also provided.
You will be a brand planner or strategist with experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical communications agencies or client-side.
- You will be comfortable working collaboratively with international client and agency teams across science and medical, commercial, creative, engagement and client services functions.
- You will be able to confidently lead the strategic approach to new projects whilst influencing and inspiring confidence in senior clients and senior agency teams.
- You will have an excellent ability to gather and sift relevant insights from a wide variety of qual and quant sources at speed and develop most important insights into actionable and inspiring briefs
- Whilst you are a brand strategy expert, you also have enough omnichannel/digital knowledge to work confidently with our engagement experts, knowing when to reach out to them to collaborate to deliver excellent results for our clients.
- You are a confident workshop designer, organiser and moderator, with superb presentation skills.
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills, familiarity with virtual collaboration tools such as Miro, Mural, Teams
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment we operate in and a thirst for pushing creative boundaries in order to deliver the best outcomes for patients are all essential.
- Advanced understanding of contemporary brand planning principles
- Strong understanding of behavioural science principles and change techniques
- Able to train and manage junior strategists with empathy and a positive growth mindset
Evoke is a marketing, media and communications agency designed for health and wellness. Purpose-built to help our clients navigate today’s complex landscape, we’re bound by a common vision: to make Health More Human™. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, London, Dublin, Chicago, Los Angeles, Singapore and Dubai, we partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients to deliver unparalleled levels of strategic services, creative communications, and breakthrough innovations that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries, and outstanding company benefits.
At Evoke, we believe it is necessary to include all relevant perspectives and backgrounds to ensure healthcare works for all. We are committed to creating and sustaining a positive and inclusive working environment for all our employees.
Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of the global audience we serve, where each person has genuine opportunities to thrive, and everyone feels valued and respected.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.