Director, Learning & Development
New York, NY
Director, Learning & Development
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM.
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
Evoke is currently seeking a Director of Learning and Development to refine and lead our learning and development program globally. Reporting to the Global Head of People & Culture, the Director of L&D will serve as the subject matter expert for learning and development initiatives, working with HR and business leaders to provide strategic direction for all learning and development activities.
- Design, initiate, develop, promote, and implement a comprehensive learning and development program across multiple geographies using a variety of delivery models (e.g. virtual, in-person, recordings).
- Drive the company’s learning and development strategy, establishing key performance indicators to evaluate effectiveness of programs.
- Collaborate with organizational leaders to assess current programs and future learning and development needs.
- Manage our learning management system and the company’s e-learning solution.
- Oversee all learning content including executive training, compliance, and onboarding.
- Manage all learning and development activities across the organization to ensure they are implemented efficiently, are cost-effective, meet desired outcomes, and are culturally relevant.
- Facilitate training sessions and design course content for L&D initiatives where appropriate.
- Liaise with outside vendors to evaluate and provide additional, effective training resources.
- Recommend impactful courses and modes of training that are sustainable in the short-term and long-term within a hybrid work environment.
- Provide direction, and/or guidance to managers or HR colleagues to help facilitate or resolve learning and development challenges.
- Minimum of 7 years of learning and development experience in a corporate environment.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Marketing & Advertising and/or Life Sciences industry highly desirable
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track record of supporting multiple offices and departments
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Project management skills; ability to juggle and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, PowerPoint)
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $135,000 to $165,000. This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position in NYC and Colorado). This range may differ based on your experience and skill set, geographic location, and cost of living considerations.
At Evoke compensation is more than just a base salary – that’s why we also offer a bonus and incentive scheme along with an exceptional range of flexible benefits, personal support and tailored learning and development opportunities all designed to help you realize your full potential both in life and at work – mental health recharge days and the chance to work with the industry’s most impressive people are just some of the ways we have designed Evoke around you.
For more information, get in touch and speak to a real human about how Evoke is the career destination for you.
Evoke is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Dublin, New York, London, Los Angeles, Brighton, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.