Senior Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
Work from where you work best (hybrid or remote)
As a Senior Account Executive at Evoke Health, you will join as a valued member of our Account Management department with the opportunity to further grow your account management skills. Your job will be to be accountable for the flawless execution and delivery of high-value projects with the multi-disciplinary team. Our job is to support you and teach you how to deliver projects and the holistic Evoke Health offering/experience in a clean and swift manner, how to best manage and begin to grow client relationships, how to manage agency partnerships with grace and trust, and be sure that you have an understanding how the pieces fit – how each discipline works together and with a client to stay on budget and on time. A Senior Account Executive supports the senior level Account team in building strong, mutually trusting relationships with our clients by ensuring excellence in delivery and clear communication.
- Ensures quality account management deliverables: status reports, meetings, accurate and actionable contact reports, and any relevant competitive activity
- Becomes an expert in Client PRC: processes, submissions and attending as needed
- Accountable for the impeccable delivery of multiple client projects
- Partners with PM to manage the production of a range of digital and offline tactics
- Partners with PM to develop and maintain timelines; maintains all Client-facing timelines
- Liaises with Partner Agencies and organizes relevant PA materials
- Responsible for updating and maintaining relevant status reports and trackers
- Becomes an expert in all aspects of Client business
- Participates as one of the of the day-to-day faces of the account team – including proactive, daily client communications
- Gains trust and confidence of Client team – and helps grow and foster direct mid-level client relationships to expand beyond direct contact
- Owns development of assigned project briefs, and inputs into creative/strategic briefs
- Provides an ongoing strategic audit of tactical projects
- Inputs into development of recos and POVs with input from strategy and VP
- Adds value and support to the brand planning process
- Accountable for the budget tracker with oversight of manager – including proactive, ongoing conversations with the PM, Clients and manager
- Works with PM to develop and share internal forecasts, track and meet goals, and financial reconciliations
Management and Mentoring:
- Communicates up to managers to keep team aware of status of key projects and Client concerns
- Branded & Unbranded
- Claims development
- Banner ads
- Printed materials
- CRM emails
- Website development
- YouTube execution(s)
- Patient videos
- Visibility to campaign development
- Visibility to SOW and 2022 Planning development
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- 2-4 years experience in account management (general advertising or interactive advertising with a preference for healthcare experience)
- Agency experience required
- Demonstrated ability to manage and successfully deliver multiple high-value, fast-moving projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop a meaningful client relationship
- Willingness to learn with a strong interest in marketing/advertising and healthcare
- A passion for progressive marketing regardless of channel
- A strong drive to excel and grow within the account management field
- Impeccable attention to detail and self-accountability
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on time
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking, and business writing skills
- Willingness and comfort to present to small or large groups, both internally and externally
- Ability to follow-through and complete assignments in a timely manner with no room for error
- Analytical skills to identify and understand implications from relevant marketing data and budgets
- Working well independently and as a team member across departments to manage the flow of projects through the agency/team
- A bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, or science major preferred)
Evoke is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.