Client Finance Coordinator
Client Finance Coordinator
Location: Remote or preferred office location; East Coast Hours
Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke is seeking a Client Finance Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for providing a full range of financial management to Evoke Media and Evoke Navience. The Client Finance Coordinator is tasked with assisting in accurate billing of customers, managing budgets, and maintaining the overall financial well-being of the companies. This position includes the ability to work a hybrid remote work/in-office schedule.
- Generating and sending monthly invoices to clients on a timely basis
- Adjusting and setting internal budgets as plans and projects shift
- Maintain good communication with the various teams
- Reconciling jobs on a consistent basis to maintain accurate records of the financials for each project
- Assist in the monthly revenue recognition process
- Set up projects within our ERP system
- Assist in contract review
- Complete ad hoc requests to agency teams for miscellaneous financial information needed
- Manage the review of pass-through costs
- Keep well organized, accurate information for easy retrieval
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- 1+ years’ experience in an advertising / financial role a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Multi-task, able to handle many deadlines
- Proactive, detail oriented professional
Evoke is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees as assigned to this job. Nothing herein shall preclude the employer from changing these duties from time to time and assigning comparable duties or other duties commensurate with the experience and background of the incumbent(s).
Evoke and Huntsworth Health provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, military or veteran status, generic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.