Project Manager, Global Marketing and Communications
New York, NY
About Evoke and the team
Evoke is a leading global brand, experience, and communications platform, purpose-built to make health more human™. Organized by global practice areas and specialty agencies, Evoke uses data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of challenges in today’s healthcare market. Evoke is a platform for our people, our clients, and the communities we serve to unlock their full potential.
Thanks to the diversity of our 1,500 colleagues and the global footprint of our teams, we offer boundless career opportunities – this role is a big step to expanding your knowledge, sharing your talents, and thriving beyond your expectations. When you work with us, you don’t come to a place, you go to a purpose.
This role sits in the global marketing and internal communications team. Fully living Evoke’s ‘work where you work best’ policy, this growing team is based in US, UK and Spain. Led by entrepreneurial spirit, being bold, and going beyond, we see it as our mission to memorably tell the story behind why Evoke is a transformative choice for clients and how we are changing healthcare for the better.
Project Manager, Global Marketing and Communications - this position is able to be fully remote, located in either the US or UK
Evoke is looking for a strong project manager to be part of a new, agile internal creative team with the responsibility for driving our brand identity, creative voice, and experience across marketing and internal comms. The right candidate is confident and commanding, with experience managing campaigns from the simple to the complex. You will relish the opportunity to work as part of a small team with large ambitions to make our brand an industry great. You’ll be comfortable partnering with multiple teams both internally and externally, adapting to different workflows.
You are a natural problem solver, with a sixth sense for spotting issues before the arise. You can always keep your cool and ensure that projects remain on track. You take pride in project management as you realize that you are integral to our team delivering the best work. You’ve worked in the agency world on some impressive product and corporate campaigns and are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape the future of one of the industry’s biggest players. You are happy to work simultaneously across multiple projects and relish the opportunity to do it as a part of a new, entrepreneurial internal team.
Where you will leave an impact:
- Craft program plans that are agile while anticipating roadblocks
- Deadline and timeline management is critical
- Identifying and securing necessary resources–both internal and external–for all marketing projects
- Keeping all project members accountable for their deliverables and timelines
- Bringing new ideas appropriate to how we can deliver amazing work faster, better and more cost effective, understanding how this can drive business results.
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects from briefing through to completion, and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Leaving an impression on partners, develop strong relationships, listen, and adapt when selecting methods of communication
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans
- Bringing key stakeholders together and facilitates meetings, create briefs and effective contact reports
- Troubleshooting effortlessly. Identify risks to projects slipping and institute a plan to mitigate them
- Working with the team to prioritize and reprioritize as needed
- Managing shared resources and forecasts. Securing resources based on project needs.
- Helping design our model for operational excellence, while managing the process for design, development, and production of all online and offline assets
- Collaborating with external agency partners, ensuring clear briefing, great relationships, and amazing work
- Working effectively with external partners and internal colleagues to complete projects within budget and timing goals
- Proactively anticipating problems and offer solutions - finds way to accomplish what needs to get done
- Supporting development of annual budgets by providing ballpark project assumptions and budgets
- Investing in yourself and your craft–constantly look to where you can learn and share
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- 3+ years PM experience in agency environment, preferably a creative agency
- Ability to oversee others executing multiple projects and independently manage complex projects assigned
- Exhibits decisive problem-solving skills, advanced listening and coping skills to remain clear-headed
- Understand timelines and proposed budgets while providing actionable feedback
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $70,000-$95,000. This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position in NYC and Colorado). This range may differ based on your experience and skill set, geographic location, and cost of living considerations.
At Evoke compensation is more than just a base salary – that’s why we also offer a bonus and incentive scheme along with an exceptional range of flexible benefits, personal support and tailored learning and development opportunities all designed to help you realize your full potential both in life and at work – mental health recharge days and the chance to work with the industry’s most impressive people are just some of the ways we have designed Evoke around you.
For more information, get in touch and speak to a real human to learn why Evoke is the career destination for you. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.