Creative Designer, Global Marketing and Communincations
New York, NY
About Evoke and the team
Evoke is a leading global brand, experience, and communications platform, purpose-built to make health more human™. Organized by global practice areas and specialty agencies, Evoke uses data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of challenges in today’s healthcare market. Evoke is a platform for our people, our clients, and the communities we serve to unlock their full potential.
Thanks to the diversity of our 1,500 colleagues and the global footprint of our teams, we offer boundless career opportunities – this role is a big step to expanding your knowledge, sharing your talents, and thriving beyond your expectations. When you work with us, you don’t come to a place, you go to a purpose.
This role sits in the Global Marketing and Communications team. Fully living Evoke’s ‘work where you work best’ policy, this growing team is based in US, UK and Spain. Led by entrepreneurial spirit, being bold, and going beyond, we see it as our mission to memorably tell the story behind why Evoke is a transformative choice for clients and how we are changing healthcare for the better.
Creative Designer, Global Marketing and Communications - this position is able to be fully remote, located in either the US or UK
Evoke is looking for an inspiring and collaborative creative to join of a new, agile internal creative team with the responsibility for driving our brand identity, creative voice and experience across marketing and internal comms. The right candidate is a brave, bold and inspiring creative – preferably with experience on building corporate brands – who can generate memorable ideas and work hands-on to translate them into engaging design and creative executions. They will relish the freedom to shape a brand and the challenge of partnering with multiple, senior stakeholders and internal teams.
You are a storyteller and a passionate brand champion who is inspired by building something different in the market. You take pride in creating beautiful and memorable work that will get the industry talking. You’ve worked in the agency world on some impressive product and corporate campaigns, and are looking for a unique opportunity to shape the future of one of the industry’s biggest players. You are happy to work simultaneously across multiple projects and relish the opportunity to do it as a part of a new, entrepreneurial team.
Where you will leave an impact:
- Devise imaginative and effective campaign concepts that punch way above their weight
- Design social media templates, decks and sales materials, digital ads, etc.
- Follow brand guidelines but not afraid to make suggestions on where we can push them
- Bring new ideas to the table, including marketing activity and branding, understanding how this can drive business results
- Help shape our new internal creative team and its impact on the success of the larger marketing team
- Educate internal stakeholders on integrated campaign best practices, trends, and opportunities
- Know what is right for the brand creatively and when to challenge it or evolve it – but keep others on track
- Be detailed but not dominated by conventions. Step above, and make make them workable
- Design our model for creative operational excellence, manage the process for design, development and production of all online and offline assets
- Partner with copy cohort to present work that surprises and excites
- Partner with internal teams to develop powerful campaigns
- Collaborate and manage external agency partnerships, ensuring clear briefing, great relationships, and amazing work
- Work effectively with external partners and internal colleagues to complete projects within budget and timing goals
- Proactively anticipates problems and offer solutions - finds way to accomplish what needs to get done
- Invest in yourself and your craft–constantly look to where you can learn and share
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- 5+ years creative experience, preferably including corporate brands
- Skilled at designing for web, social, print, and production work
- Good presentation skills and an understanding of how to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to oversee others executing multiple projects and independently manage complex projects
- Exhibit decisive problem-solving skills, maintain advanced listening and coping skills to remain clear-headed
- Ability to understand timelines and budgets and provide actionable feedback
- Understand how to work within brand guidelines
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Figma with ability and willingness to learn any further programs
- Execute integrated campaigns across all channels along with copy partner
- Ability to design to various audiences
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $100,000-$120,000. This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position in NYC and Colorado). This range may differ based on your experience and skill set, geographic location, and cost of living considerations.
At Evoke compensation is more than just a base salary – that’s why we also offer a bonus and incentive scheme along with an exceptional range of flexible benefits, personal support and tailored learning and development opportunities all designed to help you realize your full potential both in life and at work – mental health recharge days and the chance to work with the industry’s most impressive people are just some of the ways we have designed Evoke around you.
For more information, get in touch and speak to a real human to learn why Evoke is the career destination for you. Evoke is an equal opportunity employer.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.