Junior Account Executive
Do you love science but don’t see yourself in a lab?
Do you want to use your degree and be creative?
Do you dream of a fast paced and dynamic career that constantly challenges you?
Healthcare Communications could be the answer!
At evoke galliard, an Inizio Company, we unpick and unwrap complex scientific data and information about life-changing health-related science and turn it into meaningful communications that inform and inspire the media, doctors and the general public. And we’re looking for new graduates to join our growing team.
What would I be doing?
At evoke galliard the work is so varied it’s difficult to describe exactly what you’d be doing week to week or sometimes even day to day. That’s what makes it exciting. One week you could be organising a meeting for specialist doctors to discuss a new diabetes medicine, the next you’ll be rolling out a social media programme to help raise awareness of breast cancer. You might be tracking and analysing how stories about asthma are covered in the media, brainstorming new and engaging ways of explaining how the central nervous system works, or helping to run an interactive workshop on how medicines are funded.
You’ll be telling stories via whatever medium works best – animations, press releases, videos, infographics, live events, or social media. Whatever you’re doing, your career will be our top priority. When you join, you’ll get a personalised development plan, and a senior team member will help you shape your career.
Am I right for the job?
You are if you…
- Love explaining what you learnt at university to your friends/family/that random person on the train
- Enjoy working in a team and coming up with ideas, concepts and answers together
- Want to work in an environment where curiosity and questions are encouraged
- Have a super organised streak and take pride in doing things well
- Don’t like giving up until you’ve reached your goal
What is important to us?
- At evoke galliard, we are unified by common values and driven by our curiosity and enthusiasm for science, letting expertise guide us and creativity inspire us to find the best way to tell a compelling story. Trust is the foundation of our partnerships, and our courage of conviction holds us to our commitments and propels us to deliver work to the highest standard.
- We strive to create a nurturing and progressive culture and support our people to lead happier, healthier lives at work because it is not only the right thing to do, but that it will help our people to be more successful in their careers.
- A key part of our culture is the diversity of our people. With this in mind, we continue to spend time ensuring our working practices are as inclusive as they possibly can be. This not only makes evoke galliard a more stimulating and interesting place to work, it also helps us to provide more creative and intelligent solutions for our clients
Start date: Flexible. We have roles available for an immediate start or starting this summer/autumn.
Salary: £26,000 per annum (on a full-time basis of 37.5 hours per week).
Deadline: The deadline for applications is Friday 10 February 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in interviews and a short presentation at our ‘Grad Day’ on Thursday 2 March 2023.
Find out more: Check out https://www.evokegroup.com/evoke-galliard to read about evoke galliard and some of the benefits of working with us. You can also find us on LinkedIn (Evoke Galliard),Twitter (@evoke_galliard) and Instagram (evoke_galliard).
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.