Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Growth Operations (Europe)
Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Growth Operations
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM.
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
Evoke is currently seeking an Associate Director, Growth Operations UK/EU to join our global growth operations team. Reporting to the EVP, Growth Operations the Assoc. Director/Director, will serve as an internal growth operations expert working closely with Evoke growth leadership on new business initiatives predominately across our European regions.
- Compose deliverables for new business opportunities
- Write new language for agency responses (direct business writing) and work directly with executive stakeholders for appropriate approvals
- Contextualize new business opportunities and foster alignment around winning differentiators using an understanding of the industry, agency history, and pursuit intel
- Able to influence narrative construction and content development, leveraging client intel to enforce agency differentiators (through direct business writing and verbal communication)
- Ideate and mobilize resources for any pitch theatre materials needed, such as leave-behinds, microsites, etc.
- Suggest visual and communication improvements that elevate content and the quality of end deliverables
- Provide constructive presentation coaching in preparation for client meetings
- Facilitate pursuit debriefs to help find actionable ways to integrate learnings
- Help BD team leaders structure the ways in which we use our database, tools, and agency archives more effectively.
- Strong, savvy communicator. When collaborating, you know when to be direct and when to be flexible. And most importantly, you know how to drive alignment across senior executives, including C-suite. You’re good at seeing the bigger picture, and no matter the seniority, you are able to help keep others focused on the end goal. When others overcomplicate or get stuck, you can see past the noise and suggest clean, clear-cut solutions.
- Creative and curious nature. You enjoy learning new things and pushing the envelope. You actively suggest visual and communication improvements that elevate the quality of your deliverables.
- Natural storyteller. You are a strong writer who can construct a cohesive narrative and develop content that emphasizes our strengths. And because we work in advertising, you know that no story is complete without powerful visuals in a clean presentation.
- Clear headed do-er. You understand how to carve a path to execute on a new idea, but you also know that continued success at scale requires honest feedback and replicable processes.
- Devil with the details. Whether you are organizing a team with parallel workstreams or delegating tasks, you can maintain sight of the big picture without ever losing sight of those pesky little details.
- Lead by example. You’re a team player, who knows how and when to activate the agency’s global talent for the most effective outcomes. And you understand that mentorship is often most effective when taught by example.
- Significant agency experience working with proposals, presentations (new business)
- Previous responsibilities for managing pursuits (project management, research, content development, etc.)
- Presentation design capabilities a plus
- Marcomms agency experience
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.