Associate Media Manager
New York, NY
Associate Media Manager
Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as Associate Media Manager:
The role is to support the media team with all aspects of day to day operations. Specific focus on digital media and live buying platforms.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Assist media strategy, planning and buying in all aspects of day to day responsibilities for paid media specifically for a set number of clients
- Gather data to support daily optimization recommendations in conjunction with the Media Manager / Media Supervisor
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Update daily pacing and performance documents
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Keep abreast of platform (Facebook, Google AdWords, Twitter, Instagram, etc) update and the application to client projects
- Attend internal and external publisher meetings and presentations
- Develop media knowledge base in preparation for media responsibilities
- Prepare budget tracking documents and optimization information for the media team
Nature and Scope:
Work closely with the assigned Media team in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge. In addition, assist in departmental functions as needed.
Years of Relevant Experience:
Internship with advertising agency or media-related role
- Mac proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel and Power Point
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally
- Detail orientated, organized, multi-tasker who can work in a fast-paced advertising environment
- Competency in mathematical concepts
- Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate proactive ability to help other group members outside of immediate team
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.