UX, Associate Director
New York, NY
UX, Associate Director
Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Group is searching for uniquely talented Associate UX Director to elevate our digital creative from ideation through execution.
As part of the creative group, the UX discipline within Evoke is responsible for the design and delivery of websites, online-applications, and thought leadership for digital based experiences.
In your role as Associate UX Director, you will be responsible for translating strategic insights into actionable project scopes spanning the UX discipline. You will be the leader for the digital components of our brands’ ecosystems. You will collaborate with strategy, copy, art, and development to produce experiences which enable brands to stand out in crowded spaces while, most importantly, help our end user – patients with challenging medical conditions make sense of the complexity of healthcare.
As a firm that services the healthcare and pharma industries, Evoke, prides itself on delivering highly successful interactive experiences transcending the typical industry barriers. We strive to create moments that deliver on our motto, “Health more human”
You’ll be working with compassionate, thoughtful colleagues who genuinely care about the health outcomes of each and every person with whom we engage.
- A digital leader and designer.
- A passionate advocate for the end user with deep empathy for their everyday struggles and challenges.
- An accomplished problem solver who translates business and user requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- A craftsman of detailed schematics, sitemaps and wireframes for interactive interfaces across multiple platforms
- An effective communicator of conceptual ideas with detailed rationale visually and verbally
- Active in best practices contributing to thought leadership
- Able to lead user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Experience with contemporary digital design tools. We are a Figma-based group.
What’s In It For You:
- Exciting and flexible work environment consistently listed in Crain’s Best Places to Work since 2013
- Opportunity to grow the user experience offer within a dynamic company.
- Support of a creative department and technology group eager to create elegant website experiences.
- Competitive salaries and outstanding paid benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- 4+ years experience in user experience design
- Experience preferred in developing user experience strategy and information architecture launching healthcare brands
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with user-centered design methodologies
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.