New York, NY
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
As an Account Supervisor at evoke, you will join as a valued member of our Account Management department with the opportunity to employ and grow your account management skills while mentoring junior team members. Your job will be to be accountable for the ongoing, flawless execution and delivery of your client’s suite of high-value projects with the multidisciplinary team. Our job is to support you and teach you how to deliver all projects and the holistic Evoke Health offering/experience in a clean and swift manner, how to best manage and grow meaningful client relationships, how to manage agency partnerships with grace and begin to leverage those partnerships, and ensure you have the tools needed to deliver best-in-class client service each and every day. An Account Supervisor mentors and aids junior account management team members and supports the senior level Account team in building strong, mutually trusting relationships with our clients by ensuring excellence in delivery, clear communication, and sound strategic guidance.
- Ensures junior team members are delivering quality account management deliverables such as weekly client status reports and meetings, accurate and actionable contact reports, and any relevant competitive activity
- Is accountable for the impeccable delivery of multiple large-sized, high-value client projects
- Becomes an expert in all aspects of our clients’ business
- Becomes an expert in our clients’ Medical/Legal/Regulatory review processes and ensures clean submissions with previous learnings applied
- Attends MLR meetings as needed
- Partners with the project management team to manage the production of a range of digital and offline tactics
- Leads productive and informed project kickoffs, holding all team members responsible for providing required documentation
- Is a member of the day-to-day account leadership team and has proactive, daily client communications and is responsible for being the project steward to the client
- Has the ability to convey complex ideas/solutions to clients in a simplistic manner
- Has gained the trust and confidence of the client
- Grows direct mid-level client relationships
- Expands the client relationship beyond the product manager
- Provides a meaningful role in new client on-boardings
- Is involved in new business pitches as needed
- Adds valuable input to the brand planning process
- Ensures the continuous monitoring and capturing of competitive activities, as well as the development and presentation of ad hoc and scheduled competitive reports
- Owns the development and presentation of the project brief and aids in the development of creative/strategic briefs and associated processes
- Provides an ongoing strategic audit of all owned projects and associated components, ensuring all content is on strategy and working towards brand goals
- Accountable for the clients’ total budget by having proactive, ongoing conversations with the project management team and/or clients/Account Director/VP
- Proactively and immediately flags any scope/budget concerns to client before hours are incurred
- With project management, is accountable for and presents ongoing financial reconciliations
- Works with project management and senior account team members to establish forecasts and ensures that financial goals are met/exceeded
- With project management, is responsible for the development and presentation of SOWs
- With the senior level account team, aids in the development of strategic documents and recommendations
- With the help of Account Director/VP and strategy group, develops client-specific POVs
- Supports senior team in the scheduling/coordination of meetings, with all associated logistics planned for in a sensible manner, as needed
Management and Mentoring:
- Manages 1-3 junior account team members
- Mentors and supports junior account management team members
- Learns under the mentorship of Senior Account and Agency team
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 5-7 years experience in account management (general advertising or interactive advertising)
- Agency experience required
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage and successfully deliver multiple high-value, fast-moving projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop and grow a meaningful client relationship
- Demonstrated ability to manage/mentor junior account team members
- Willingness to learn with a strong interest in marketing/advertising and healthcare
- A passion for progressive marketing regardless of channel
- A strong drive to excel and grow within the account management field
- Impeccable attention to detail and self-accountability
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on time
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking, and business writing skills
- Willingness and comfort to present to small or large groups, both internally and externally
- Ability to follow-through and complete assignments in a timely manner with no room for error
- Analytical skills to identify and understand implications from relevant marketing data and budgets
- Working well independently and as a team member across departments to manage the flow of projects through the agency/team
- A bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, or science major preferred)
Evoke is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.