Director, People & Culture - UK/EU - Fixed Term Contract
Director, People & Culture – 12- month FTC
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM.
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
The Director of People & Culture you will help improve processes, implement best practices, and champion integration initiatives by designing programs and executing policies that foster increased employee engagement. This position will play a key role in setting the direction for HR and executing change management initiatives as the company continues to grow.
You will partner with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and DEI teams to deliver upon Evoke’s commitment to creating an exemplary employee experience in our hybrid work environment.
- Design HR policies and procedures to ensure the company remains compliant with the latest local laws.
- Oversee the seamless execution of new programs and policies across the company in a global or regional capacity in areas such as performance management, onboarding, employee relations, compensation, and employee wellness. Provide strategic and operational leadership in the development and administration of programs that help support the needs of our employees.
- Use data analytics, industry standards, and best practices to evaluate current HR policies/programs, propose changes, and implement them. Extract insights from data to continuously drive our high-performance culture forward.
- Keep abreast of trends and new HR-related tools that may be beneficial to the company.
- Supervise the day-to day management of employee operations and help optimize our systems to best assist our employees.
- Collaborate with teams across the company to identify efficiencies that create a more effective organization, and develop plans to accomplish progressive HR objectives.
- Ability to build and navigate relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong decision-making skills and prioritization skills
- Results oriented with the ability to creatively problem solve
- Experience working with Success Factors or Workday a plus
- Established expertise in multiple disciplines within Human Resources
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills; must display a balanced, objective approach and sound judgment when recommending a course of action or handling an investigation
- Top notch communication skills
- Experience in the Marketing & Advertising and/ Industry specifically Pharmaceutical, highly desirable
Evoke is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Dublin, New York, London, Los Angeles, Brighton, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries, and outstanding benefits.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.