New York, NY
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
The Consultant at Evoke will play an integral part of leading client engagements for our proprietary data products. As the Consultant you will work side-by-side with data analysts and the engagement manager to uncover insights meant to drive actionable changes. The ideal candidate has strong data storytelling skills and the ability to translate data into insights for stakeholders across internal and external teams in an action -driven narrative. They must possess excellent communications skills, and have significant experience overseeing a range of analytical strategies and activities in a mentorship and quality assurance manner.
- Responsible and accountable for the overall approach and delivery for an entire client project end to end by developing, with clients, the quantitative analysis plan.
- Manage client relationships to understand their needs, including but not limited to, data analysis and advanced analytics
- Ensure that the business needs are clearly understood, and the solutions meet the needs and expectations of the business
- Provide consultation directly to customers related to data solutions
- Develop and build client relationships to set the client up for success within the Evoke data offering
- Represent Evoke data products to potential and existing clients across the agency
- Integrate recommendations into strategic decision making
- Establish business requirements
- Be the project leader, handling customer outcomes and satisfaction to deliver successful analysis
- Be the trusted advisor with the client’s best interests in mind
- Oversee multiple engagements across a book of clients and responsible for the growth of clients under that management
- Partner with internal teams to translate client requirements, objectives, and goals into strategic results
- Identify, communicate, and work with leadership to uncover opportunities
- Work with operations to define project execution, collaborate on the creation of proposals, estimates, change orders, and new statements of work
- 3-5 years of experience in a consultancy and client management in professional services for life sciences
- Ability to develop short and long-terms strategic growth strategies for clients
- Collaborative approach within cross-functional teams
- Experience with analysis of complex data sets in order to prioritizing key findings and develop recommendations and takeaways
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex concepts and solutions in a logical and impactful way
- Working knowledge of secondary data sources including syndicated sales, promotional and marketing data, longitudinal patient level data, preferred but not essential
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.