New York, NY
Sr. Data Analyst
Candidates can be located anywhere in the US.
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
The Sr. Data Analyst at Evoke will play an integral part of uncovering insights driving actionable changes. As the data analyst you will collect, store, manipulate, query, and utilize essential data for the purpose of advanced analyses. The ideal candidate has strong data analysis skills and the ability to translate data into insights for stakeholders across internal and external teams in a story-driven narrative. The data analysts is a curious and collaborative team player.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns from complex data sets by using an array of technical/analytical tools such as Python.
- Develop a deep understanding of patients, other customers, and market dynamics, and deliver insights that help the organization drive patient impact.
- Apply statistical techniques to uncover innovative recommendations for business operations to integrate recommendations into strategic decision making (such as new ways to evaluate a more efficient system for acquiring sales leads, or predicting revenue outcomes or ticket sales)
- Uncover business insights and create data visualizations (including charts, graphs, and tables) to drive and facilitate strategic conversations within all business operations teams.
- Help stakeholders define clear, impactful business priorities, and develop action plans.
- Apply analytical and statistical methods to answer a variety of business questions using multiple data sources and technical tools.
- Run analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches representing the likelihood of a range of outcomes.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of promotional efforts, projects, and practices and identify opportunities to optimize value of investments.
- Collaborate within cross-functional teams to develop solutions.
- Provide an objective, holistic point of view; effectively weigh and communicate trade-off considerations.
- Take an enterprise mindset, linking individual responsibilities with broader organization; focus on outcomes that provide most business and patient value.
- Act as a thought partner and advisor to all relevant teams and stakeholders; look for and establish opportunities for peer mentorship.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing performance analysis (i.e. Campaign Analysis, basic regressions, market mix modelling, segmentation & forecasting) in a pharma/healthcare agency environment, preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with Python is required
- Demonstrated aptitude in mathematics, basic statistics, analysis, and research
- Experience pulling, validating and cleansing data for analysis from various platforms
- Demonstrated ability to analyse large datasets, often integrating multiple datasets together
- Experience with statistical modelling, analysis, and presentation of results to a non-technical audience.
- Working knowledge of secondary data sources including syndicated sales, promotional and marketing data, longitudinal patient level data, preferred but not essential
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.