Data & Analytics Project Manager
New York, NY
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We're a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry's deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
The Data.Evoke platform service is a standalone department within the Evoke family, standardizing, driving, formulating and executing all data and analytics projects across the Evoke Eco system. The team consists of data strategists, analysts and implementation professionals.
As Implementation Manager, you will have the responsibility for leading the successful management and on-time delivery of your projects. You will ensure projects are set up for success from the start, run smoothly, are within budget, are delivered on time, are of a high level of quality and all stakeholders are aligned and informed at all times. As a member of the Implementation team you will also help define and optimize processes while we scale and ensure all ways of working are aligned within the larger Evoke ecosystem.
- Manage projects that include, but are not limited to, development of measurement frameworks, monthly & quarterly analytics reports, adhoc analytics reports, quantitative market research as well as audience intelligence projects.
- Manage projects from initiation through to final delivery. Develop clear and thorough project plans, detailing internal tasks, client reviews and approvals. Set up and manage necessary touchpoints such as project stand-ups, status, hours review, etc. Understand client review and approval processes and ensure the plan accommodates necessary review cycles. Manage projects with a holistic approach to ensure multi-project workstreams are not siloed and make sense in terms of timing and priority.
- Manage analytics and data teams to ensure they have the time and materials needed to complete their tasks and understand their priorities. Work with resource manager and relevant management to ensure team members are properly allocated and staffed on the project.
- Be a change agent for Data.Evoke, collaborate with different parts of the organization to advance and optimize data and analytics processes and operational efficiency.
- Act as a thought partner and advisor to all relevant teams and stakeholders; understand and recognize opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the project management processes to help the Data.Evoke service scale and grow in a healthy manner.
- Create estimates and assumptions for projects. Manage project burn and work with brand leadership to resolve issues. Lead teams to ensure projects are managed within and delivered to scope. Flag when work is going out of scope and ensure resolution. Ensure vendor invoices are approved in a timely manner.
- Partner with account management to ensure the project team is aligned on what is required. Work with account teams to set client expectations and proactively manage concerns and issues.
- Interact with clients, as needed, to relay project plan, timing, potential risks, etc. with account team
- Take full ownership in leading internal meetings (stand up, status, burn, etc.). Take initiative to proactively identify and solve risks and issues as it relates to project execution and team spirit
4+ years of project management experience is required, including experience and comfort in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Experience as a project manager for data, analytics and digital projects in an agency or consultative organization is preferred
Growth mindset, emotional intelligence, solution driven, self-starter
Exceptional time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills
Comfortable working through ambiguous situations to define precise requirements and priorities and drive actionable outcomes
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think on your feet, identify potential issues and develop and implement practical strategies, plans and solutions to identified issues and problems
Good understanding of analytics and data projects at varying level of scope and complexity
A great communicator (verbal and written) who can present and lead both client and internal meetings as it relates to project planning and execution
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.