New York, NY
Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as Project Manager
As a Project Manager at Evoke Health, you will become a valued member of our Project Management Department. Your job will be to own and ensure the timely, process-driven delivery of multiple simultaneous mid-scale projects, support the Senior Project Management Team and bring a passion and desire to employ and hone your Project Management skills. A Project Manager supports the Senior Project Management and Account Management teams by ensuring excellence in delivery through effective, efficient project plan development and execution.
- Owns a project from inception through completion, manages multiple mid-scale projects on his or her own, across both digital and offline/traditional media
- Works with the Senior Project Management team on larger, more complex projects using a collaborative, solutions-based approach
- Knows when to escalate an issue before affects timing and/or budget
- Recognizes the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to inevitable changes along the way
- Is responsible for developing or assisting in the development of project plans, SOWs, detailed scoping documents, budgets, change orders, and client financial documents to ensure delivery that is on time, on schedule, and within budget
- Is responsible and accountable for accurate project estimates
- Works with the Account Management team to deliver accurate forecasts and implement any changes as necessary
- Establishes well thought-out project plans that have been reviewed, vetted, and approved by team leads from all disciplines
- Clearly communicates prioritized daily tasks with the coordination of the Senior Project Management Team
- Works with third-party resources and/or agency partners as needed for project coordination and delivery
- Identifies any resourcing issues, and immediately prioritizes solutions
- Is responsible executing the QA process at each step of the project life cycle. Works closely with the Account Management Team to keep them aware of project statuses and risks and supports them through client-facing interactions as needed
- Motivates the account management team to ensure any client expectations are met, while ensuring any client-dependent steps in the process are completed in a timely fashion
- Provides clean, actionable documentation as necessary for internal project kickoffs and project milestones
- Monitors resource hours on a weekly basis, immediately identifies if there is a concern of potential overage before any impact to budget
- Works with the Account Management Team to proactively mitigate project risks before they affect delivery.
- Is responsible and accountable for financial management of projects owner
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- A minimum 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- A minimum 1-3 years' experience in an advertising agency setting
- Experience in project management of digital and/or traditional marketing projects, including website development, banner ads, email campaigns, print advertising, print materials, video, broadcast, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- A passion to learn all aspects of the agency process
- Comfort and willingness to present to small and large groups, internally and externally
- Pharmaceutical and/or pharmaceutical marketing experience (eg direct-to-consumer, direct-to-professional, etc) and knowledge of the regulatory process preferred but not required
- A strong drive to excel and grow within the project management field
- Impeccable attention to detail and self-accountability
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management of project-based budgets
- Willingness and ability to build relationships with clients and vendors as necessary
- Working well independently and as a team member across departments to manage the flow of projects through the agency/team
- Proven ability to adapt to changing marketplace dynamics.
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $80,000. This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position in NYC and Colorado). This range may differ based on your experience and skill set, geographic location, and cost of living considerations.
At Evoke compensation is more than just a base salary – that's why we also offer a bonus and incentive scheme along with an exceptional range of flexible benefits, personal support and tailored learning and development opportunities all designed to help you realize your full potential both in life and at work – mental health recharge days and the chance to work with the industry's most impressive people are just some of the ways we have designed Evoke around you.
For more information, get in touch and speak to a real human about how Evoke is the career destination for you
Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more humanTM
We're a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and speciality agencies – adaptive, agile and designed around our clients. We provide frictionless access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry's deepest and most dynamic collections of talent. We use data-driven insights, creativity, and applied innovation to solve the most complex of problems in our marketplace. Our digital-first perspective means we can unlock the potential of today and shape tomorrow.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.