Vice President, Sales Enablement
New York, NY
In the journey of life, your career should make a difference.
We believe everyone has a purpose at Evoke, and it's everyone's role to make health more human™. When you join Evoke, you become part of a dynamic global healthcare platform. Organized by global practice areas and specialty agencies, we provide access to a uniquely comprehensive offering to solve the most complex of challenges in today's healthcare market.
About this opportunity:
As a part of our Growth team, you will work with Sales Leads across the organization and report directly to the EVP, Growth Operations.
- You will develop strategies and content to build the pipeline/increase activity, shorten the sale cycle, and improve conversion rates, along with forecast accuracy
- You will lead the development of (and ongoing improvements to) the strategic process of providing sales teams with the content, guidance, and training they need to engage buyers
- You will enhance existing and implement new processes and functionality within HubSpot for better sales tracking, pipeline reporting, and to refine the process
- You will work in partnership with:
- Marketing and Growth Operations (to develop content and overall positioning strategies)
- Sales Team and Client Services/Strategic Account Managers (to customize content/messaging)
- Executive Leadership Team (for regular reporting and overall guidance/approval)
- You will connect sellers to relevant content
- You will bridge the gap between the marketing and sales function
- You will provide flexible ways to present content
- You will deliver real-time visibility into customer engagement (via HubSpot)
- You will apply advanced analytics to optimize pitches (via learnings from HubSpot tracking)
- You will implement changes or new process, tools, strategy, etc. for sales
- You will equip sellers with training and guidance
- You will measure all of the above and mapping against bottom-line results (via HubSpot)
Qualifications for success in role:
- 8-10+ years of experience working in a Sales Operations/Support function
- Must have expertise in customizing, implementing, and managing sales CRM platforms (Hubspot and/or Salesforce)
- Experience working within pharmacuetical advertising
- Experience developing and customizing content for sales meetings and calls
- Experience using analytics to improve sales performance
- Open to remote candidates
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, great compensation packages and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and flexible time off.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.