Operations Manager, Strategic Accounts
New York, NY
In the journey of life, your career should make a difference.
We believe everyone has a purpose at Evoke, and it’s everyone’s role to make health more human. When you join Evoke, you become part of a dynamic global healthcare platform– adaptive, agile and innovative. Organized by global practice areas and specialty agencies, we provide access to a uniquely comprehensive offering and one of the industry’s deepest collection of people.
About the Opportunity
Operations Manager, Strategic Accounts
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our Strategic Account team. You will become an important part of the Strategic Account Team, in service to our top 9 accounts within the Evoke platform. You will collaborate with and report directly to our Chief Client Officer, providing essential support in orchestrating the day-to-day operations and insight behind the Strategic Accounts structure. This role is hybrid but can also be fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure smooth and productive operation of Top 9 Strategic Account framework
- Keep all master client guides up to date
- Liaise for updates week before cross agency sharing forum, and follow up on actions resulting from meeting
- Ensure up-to-date Hubspot/Power BI/forecasting data for all cross agency teams
- Go-to resource for all top 9 data, insights, contacts and team information
- Establish consistent best practices/templates across top 9 team
- Work with growth operations to ensure all opportunities are logged in Hubspot
- Master Power BI and Hubspot operator
- Central resource managing NPS process with growth operations
- Central resource for managing client health surveys across Evoke platform, analyze data and provide trends and opportunities/challenges across teams, accounts and groups
- Assemble decks for client meetings, work collaboratively across departments to gather necessary content
- Operationally manage the QBR process, collect inputs and schedule meetings and expectations
- Work with Strategic Account Managers to publish email newsletters for top 9, keeping entire cross agency team up to speed on their strategic account
What you’ll bring:
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Superior internal and external verbal, written, listening skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of experience in an agency setting
- Keen critical thinking skills and proactivity
- Established and effective project management aptitude
- Possess strong organizational, follow-up and time management skills
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Detailed, innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Experience diving into operational complexities and evaluating needs identifying potential solutions
- Passionate about technology, tools and platforms
What we’ll do:
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible support in an environment where you will grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing the uniqueness of each individual. We aim to build an environment that is nurturing and inclusive and to ensure that you will have equal opportunities from the beginning of the recruitment process to the end of each day, every day.
We also provide the opportunity for you to Work Where You Work Best Because the work we do is extremely important, and to get your best, we want you to choose where your best happens. Not only on certain days, but every day.
At Evoke we’re all in this together—to do the best work possible, in the best possible work place. Are you ready to join us?
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.