SVP Growth Strategy - Communications
New York, NY
The SVP, Growth Strategy will lead the strategic growth function for the Evoke Communications team for targeted, high value client organizations, and important AOR capability areas across the US team (global franchise /brand AOR; corporate/thought leadership; and creative disease awareness, advocacy and social impact campaigns). You will report to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Conversion of high value RFP pursuits through
- Guide pitch pursuit strategy and development from start to finish
- Develop breakthrough and memorable pitch themes/narratives
- Foster stakeholder relationships before, during, and post pitch
- Ensure elevation of all work within pitch (cross comms capability)
- Create a consistent pitch preparation and performance across teams
- Partner with the Evoke Communications agency president to target, assess (intake calls) and pursue relevant new business pursuits.
- Partner with the Chief Growth Officer in developing monthly, quarterly, and annual leadership reports
- Partner with the Evoke Marketing team to produce personalized account-based marketing strategies to increase Evoke’s awareness and equity within these organizations and important partners
- Work with Evoke Key Account Management to better understand gaps in competitive offerings and relationships that are dissatisfied to identify opportunistic points of entry
- Activate the right account and specialty teams (creative, earned, ditigal/social and strategy) at the right time within each targeted pursuit
- Partner across practice areas to create cross-platform growth strategies
- Work with the Chief Growth Officer and other members of the growth team, develop organization-specific growth strategies across the Evoke platform, and inclusive of the biotech comms offering.
- Secure multi-practice/multi-agency brand, BU, and enterprise relationships that serve as anchor clients
- With the growth team, identify barriers to anchor client growth and propose viable solutions to reduce
- With the growth team, identify gaps or required augmentations in platform offerings relative to the competitive market
- Consult with the broader Growth team in coordination of outbound prospecting activity across the Evoke platform
- With the growth operations team, upskill our pitch processes, experiences, Indicators, and ways of working
As an executive member of the Growth team, you will be responsible for close coordination with other members of the growth team; e.g. Growth Operations, Client Growth, Platform Capabilities Leadership, and Marketing and Communications P&L Leaders. Also you will sit on the US Evoke Comms ELT as an executive member.
Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, great compensation packages and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and flexible time off.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.