General Opportunity - Account Management – UK
In the journey of life, your career should make a difference.
We believe everyone has a purpose at Evoke, and it’s everyone’s role to make health more human™. When you join Evoke, you become part of a dynamic global healthcare platform. Organized by global practice areas and specialty agencies, we provide access to a uniquely comprehensive offering to solve the most complex of challenges in today’s healthcare market.
About the Opportunity
As a part of our Client Services team, you will be accountable for the ongoing execution and delivery of your client’s suite of high-value projects. The Client Services team is responsible for supporting and delivering all projects in an efficient and timely manner, while managing and growing meaningful client relationships and agency partnerships with the goal of delivering best-in-class client service every day.
Please note: this is not an active role. If an opportunity within the Client Services team at Evoke sounds like the right fit for you, please feel free to submit your resume. We will be in contact should the right opportunity arise.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous client services experience within a marketing or comms agency, ideally with experience of working across health/pharmaceutical client accounts.
- Strong communication skills with a combination of listening, speaking, and business writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in an effective and timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple high-value, fast-moving projects.
- Willingness and comfort to present to small or large groups, both internally and externally.
- A desire to excel and grow within the account management field.
What we’ll do:
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible support in an environment where you will grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing the uniqueness of each individual. We aim to build an environment that is nurturing and inclusive and to ensure that you will have equal opportunities from the beginning of the recruitment process to the end of each day, every day.
We also provide the opportunity for you to Work Where You Work Best because the work we do is extremely important, and to get your best, we want you to choose where your best happens. Not only on certain days, but every day.
- Generous annual leave
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work where you work best (hybrid working policy)
- Various health and wellbeing benefits available
- Online training platform/programs
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Community action focussed programs
- Cycle scheme
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.